TI vs TIP

2»

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    This shit is st8lava.

Better than KING.

The collabos work - especially that joint w/ Busta. Money killed it.

The Production is overall well crafted.

T.I. does his thang but tends to get a little boring by the third verse on some tracks.

I dont why cats have been paying for Eminem beats.....dude cannot produce. Shit always crude.

Da Dopeman is ridiculous!!!!

I like it better after a fews listend. That eminem collab is garbage though. can't hang with that shit. lame beat, eminem's nasaly overpowering double layered vocal track, blah.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    everyone on point

BAN EMINEM

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This shit is st8lava.
    Better than KING.
    The collabos work - especially that joint w/ Busta. Money killed it.
    The Production is overall well crafted.
    T.I. does his thang but tends to get a little boring by the third verse on some tracks.
    I dont know why cats have been paying for Eminem beats.....dude cannot produce. Shit always crude.
    Da Dopeman is ridiculous!!!!

I've only listened to it on my notebook--waiting to really speak on it until I've copped the official version and listened through some real speakers. It sounded pretty good to me, though.

The official version was in my local dvd/cd/phone shop. When is the real release date?

Next Tuesday; I prefer to get it for 9.99 at Best Buy near my office on the release date, rather than taking an hour detour in order to pay 16.99 at the mom-n-pop joint.

• ScottScott 420 Posts

Next Tuesday; I prefer to get it for 9.99 at Best Buy near my office on the release date, rather than taking an hour detour in order to pay 16.99 at the mom-n-pop joint.

Congrats for contributing to the death of real music stores.

But seriously, I do the same thing. How can you pass up new releases for under $10 (sometimes as low as $6.99)? Spending close to $20 after tax is way too much for an album.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

But seriously, I do the same thing. How can you pass up new releases for under $10 (sometimes as low as $6.99)? Spending close to $20 after tax is way too much for an album.

you sound poor

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Eh, I spend a lot of money at "real music stores" that offer something distinct from the chains--like second-hand vinyl.

There's even a counterargument: by buying it prior to the release date at a mom-n-pop, you're cheating the artist out of their soundscans and often out of revenues, since a lot of those sales are actually cut-outs.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this album is dope beyond the first wyclef song and the eminem song