How The F**K Do You Hide.........

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
When you look like this???Utah authorities announced they captured their #1 fugitive..How the hell did it take more than 15 minutes to find this guy??

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    ima guess he was hanging out with passed out frat dudes???

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Ya know, you live next to a guy with Nazi skinhead tattoos covering his face for 5 years and you never stop to think, "hey, could this be THAT Nazi skinhead facial tattoos guy I saw on the wanted poster?"

Crazy world we live in.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I don't know where to start with this one. But I guessing that he's not really a STYX fan.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I wonder if he got the swastika and word "skinhead" tattooed on his face cause he was sick of people asking him "are you a skinhead" with the follow up question "so does that mean you like swastikas and stuff?"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I don't know where to start with this one. But I guessing that he's not a STYX fan.

why do you see a tat on him that says "not a styx fan"?

otherwise I would just go ahead and assume he is

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I see that mug and think: "Too much time on my hands..." which was one of Styx's best songs.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I guess all you have to do is walk down streets that look like this you can blend in all stealth style

i.e.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I don't know about y'all, but the first thing I think when I look at that guy is "damn, that dude's lazy."

I mean, seriously???if you're going to get "SKIN HEAD" tattooed on your face just below the hairline, you really ought to keep up with your head shaving.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    dudes like that scare the shit out of me.

scarier still is the idea that he had fam with whom he could hide for so long.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    That Zach Graff...what a genius. And a kidder too. Is that shirt made of wallpaper or is that wallpaper made of that shirt?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    I don't know where to start with this one.

He looks like a "state-raised" convict. Most folks who spend the majority of their life in a penitentiary adopt customs (buttfucking, gangs, tattoos, religion) that are customary in there but seem unbelievable to those of us who are free. These customs make life inside a penitentiary more livable.

The problem, obviously, is when someone who thought he'd never see outside life is set free and, besides learning how to function "normally", is left with the remnants of their convict life. Like our man here.

I used to volunteer as a drug counselor in California prisons and guys like this, with their face covered in gang signs, weren't out of the ordinary.

A friend of mine who was similarly defaced, was released from prison after assuming he'd spend his life inside, and was confronted with what to do about all the white supremacy regalia covering his body. (Imagine growing up in such terrible conditions that you are left to fend for yourself before you become a teenager. And all the situations that a lifestyle as such demands lands you in foster care, where you're gangraped by your new "brothers," which lands you in Youth Authority, which lands you in the penitentiary. Imagine living 20 or 30 years like this. Covering your face in such hatred isn't so bad if it keeps you relatively free from such pain.) People everywhere either compelled to fight you or deathly afraid of you. Either way you're risking jeapordizing your parole. A parole you thought you'd never get. My friend chose to cover his tattoos with an imagine of a phoenix rising from the flames. That is, he tattooed orange and red over solid black (not easy) over most of his body--neck, arms, chest, back. The original tattoos were covering suicide scars and heroin tracks. It was painful, in many ways. But it afforded him a somewhat "normal" re-entry into society. With recidivism being what it is, freedom didn't last long for him.

I'm not justifying what the guy in this thread allegedly did, or making a case for white supremacy, just saying he looks like he's spent some time in prison already.

• I'm a little confused bout the tat over his lip, I grew up here around bridgeport where some of those guys "hatebreed" are from, Use to be in the hardcore scene back in the early 90s, but i can't recall that they ever had this kinda personal hate, is this kid confused? am i wrong? or perhaps just not a band tribute.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    There would be a certain level of irony if this guy eluded authorities by wearing "blackface".

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    They should document how these dudes avoid authorities. That in itself seems like an art.

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    Execute him.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    heres a story on him I found

June 25, 2007, 2:11PM
    Prisoner kills officer at Utah hospital[/b]

By JENNIFER DOBNER Associated Press Writer
    ?? 2007 The Associated Press

SALT LAKE CITY ??? An inmate with tattoos covering his face and head stole gun from a corrections officer and shot him to death Monday when the prisoner was at a doctor's appointment, authorities said.

Curtis Allgier fled the University of Utah medical center on foot, carjacked a Ford Explorer and was captured miles away at an Arby's restaurant after a high-speed chase.

Allgier, who has a swastika and the words "skin head" tattooed on his forehead, was in an examination room at the campus orthopedic center around 7:45 a.m., university Police Chief Scott Folsom said.

"There was some sort of altercation. The inmate got hold of the weapon and shot the officer," he said.

Stephen Anderson, 60, a 22-year-veteran, was shot in the head, authorities said.

"This is one of the risks in the job we perform for the community," said Tom Patterson, director of the Utah Department of Corrections. "Unfortunately the risk sometimes is our very lives."

Police stopped Allgier's vehicle by placing spikes in the road near the Arby's.

Inside the restaurant, at least one person was "struck with some object" but was able to walk out, bloodied around the head, Salt Lake City police Sgt. Rich Brede said.

Allgier, 27, was not armed when he was captured inside the manager's office, Brede said.

The Utah Department of Corrections routinely transports prisoners to the university for medical appointments.

Allgier had lower back pain and was taken to the orthopedic center for an MRI. The procedure requires an officer to replace metal restraints with a plastic "flex cuff," Patterson said.

"We do not know exactly what happened" in the room, Patterson said.

Allgier was in prison on a parole violation. His criminal record includes burglary, forgery and at least one weapons crime, according to records.

Police arrived at the Arby's just as Shirley Smiley, 57, was outside after breakfast with her husband and son. She didn't see Allgier but heard a "popping noise" inside that was a gunshot.

Police yelled "get down!" and the three of them dropped to the ground in the parking lot, Smiley said.

The university serves as a regional medical center for Utah and has two hospitals and other facilities, including the orthopedic center.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Execute him.

Yeah, fuck this dude & all like him.

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    I'm a little confused bout the tat over his lip, I grew up here around bridgeport where some of those guys "hatebreed" are from, Use to be in the hardcore scene back in the early 90s, but i can't recall that they ever had this kinda personal hate, is this kid confused? am i wrong? or perhaps just not a band tribute.

hatebreed does not make racist hardcore. they were huge in the hardcore scene and over the last couple years have gotten really popular.

he may just be a fan of the band and liked their name.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I'm a little confused bout the tat over his lip, I grew up here around bridgeport where some of those guys "hatebreed" are from, Use to be in the hardcore scene back in the early 90s, but i can't recall that they ever had this kinda personal hate, is this kid confused? am i wrong? or perhaps just not a band tribute.

Well ... those guys did kick the living crap out of a friend of mine for next to no reason in front of the Tune Inn. They earned their name every now and again.
    But, yeah, our friend here probably didn't put very much "deep thought" into that tattoo.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Inside the restaurant, at least one person was "struck with some object" but was able to walk out, bloodied around the head, Salt Lake City police Sgt. Rich Brede said.

"Some object"? "Bloodied around the head"? Arby's?

• AreDoubleAreDouble 124 Posts

He looks like a "state-raised" convict. Most folks who spend the majority of their life in a penitentiary adopt customs (buttfucking, gangs, tattoos, religion) that are customary in there but seem unbelievable to those of us who are free. These customs make life inside a penitentiary more livable.

The problem, obviously, is when someone who thought he'd never see outside life is set free and, besides learning how to function "normally", is left with the remnants of their convict life. Like our man here.

I used to volunteer as a drug counselor in California prisons and guys like this, with their face covered in gang signs, weren't out of the ordinary.

A friend of mine who was similarly defaced, was released from prison after assuming he'd spend his life inside, and was confronted with what to do about all the white supremacy regalia covering his body. (Imagine growing up in such terrible conditions that you are left to fend for yourself before you become a teenager. And all the situations that a lifestyle as such demands lands you in foster care, where you're gangraped by your new "brothers," which lands you in Youth Authority, which lands you in the penitentiary. Imagine living 20 or 30 years like this. Covering your face in such hatred isn't so bad if it keeps you relatively free from such pain.) People everywhere either compelled to fight you or deathly afraid of you. Either way you're risking jeapordizing your parole. A parole you thought you'd never get. My friend chose to cover his tattoos with an imagine of a phoenix rising from the flames. That is, he tattooed orange and red over solid black (not easy) over most of his body--neck, arms, chest, back. The original tattoos were covering suicide scars and heroin tracks. It was painful, in many ways. But it afforded him a somewhat "normal" re-entry into society. With recidivism being what it is, freedom didn't last long for him.

I'm not justifying what the guy in this thread allegedly did, or making a case for white supremacy, just saying he looks like he's spent some time in prison already.

Some good points made here. I felt quasi-bad about laughing at dude's Hatebreed mustache.

My girlfriend was gawking at all dude's swastika tattoos until I noticed the Hatebreed mustache and we both flipped.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    ie. the "Property Of Jolene" tat....

I'd love to see a pic of Jolene!!

• Does the movie No Escape ring a bell?

• AreDoubleAreDouble 124 Posts

Well ... those guys did kick the living crap out of a friend of mine for next to no reason in front of the Tune Inn. They earned their name every now and again.
    But, yeah, our friend here probably didn't put very much "deep thought" into that tattoo.

Yeah and yeah. I was going to say that while not even remotely associated with the White Power scene those guys are far from political progressives or scholarly peace activists.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

I spent most of last week at a juvenile justice conference. I'm trained in psychology and have had to learn a lot more about criminal justice because my focus has become prevention. This where the most troubled individuals enter the system--through detention centers. Last quarter, for axample, our assessments turned-up that more than 85% of individuals in VA detention centers have serious mental health and substance abuse disorders.*

I honestly think we are just scratching the surface. It is utterly overwhelming. After I left the conference--when I should have felt empowered--I spent days thinking about a different line of work.

*(I'm not talking about smoking weed and conduct disorders. Serious shit!)

• I'm a little confused bout the tat over his lip, I grew up here around bridgeport where some of those guys "hatebreed" are from, Use to be in the hardcore scene back in the early 90s, but i can't recall that they ever had this kinda personal hate, is this kid confused? am i wrong? or perhaps just not a band tribute.

Yeah and yeah. I was going to say that while not even remotely associated with the White Power scene those guys are far from political progressives or scholarly peace activists.

Yeah for sure being in the hardcore scene you see a lot of serious beatdowns!! some provoked and most def justified, but some without warrent or reason. I can tell you this first hand having grown up around this scene, sum of all fears, hatebreed ect ect since they all came from here and i'm the same age. But damn to see that tat over some sick bastards lip is and prob spreads this "image" of them being associated with such beliefs. Now that's bad advertising!!

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    Anyone else notice the soul patch?

• Execute him.

???An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind.???

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Execute him.

Fuck him!

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Does he really have "F.U.N." tattooed on his chin? What does that mean, if so? This person doen??t look F.U.N. at all.

- J