Broken Beat

2»

Comments

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    i've had this bugz remake stuck in my head all day. thought i would share it with yous.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    i dont know nothing about the genre but i bought this and its pretty groovy.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    OK, the term crap is to harsh, let??s say tepid. many of these so called big dudes in the broken beat game simply release to much - quantity over quality. How many imitations of "loose lips" does the world need?

ok, i can see what u mean. if you are a fan of Brokenbeat, u ll say "it`s their style". if u are not really into it, u ll be more like "it`s always the same"..
    i m somewhere in between. i love dego`s keyboard structures, but you are right, a lot of people were inspired by him to do the same. Including me.

thats bugged you said bugz got some tepid releases out
    to me they are the most consistant musicians out now. always on some next level. maybe i ride for them since they got some many classic jams in my book
    i cant say i listen to broken beat all day everyday but i get my fill on a pretty regular basis

cats didnt say mark de clive lowe. that dude is nasty
    cosign on domu
    afrikan science
    probe dms is a homie. spymusic does some intereting things

bruk is like the perfect summer music

• hans_dbhans_db 18 Posts
    bruketon being the latest variation
    have a look over at www.beyondjazz.net as well if you want to find out more on most artists/labels mentioned above!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Hasnt Aged Well"