keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
where can i see this online?

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    you can't.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    I'd love to see this!

Doesn't everyone know that if KB8/24 were really serious he'd just say "I'm sitting out until traded. My contract is guaranteed so they still gotta pay me, but I'll stay off the court until I'm in a new uniform." If he did that, he'd immediately move to "that dude" status in my book.

well, let me rephrase that: you can't, yet. you can pay $1.99 to sign up to view it, but if they don't get at least 50,000 pre-orders, they are going to sell it to a guy who offered them 100k to buy it and destroy it and if that happens, they will refund all the money paid through the website:

www.thekobevideo.com

lame.

The other thing is, they say it was filmed before he went on the radio, so he was obivously on some kind of rant that week. I'm sure he's mad and all, and that's fine. What gets me is these guys trying to sell a 24 second digicam video of kobe in the parking lot talking shit for $100,000.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Bill Plaschke of the LA Times just went on a tear in today's edition. I was shocked, but not too shocked, considering he's been a hater for some time. Something along the lines of "He betrayed his fans, he's whining, and he's putting a blemish on Lakers tradition".

So I sent him a response saying that nobody wants to read your impressionistic blog, especially on such a big publication.

Ain't this the bottom line?
    Management made a promise, they didn't follow through.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    KOBE IN A SUNS UNIFORM
    DEAL WITH IT

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

what was the promise?

I don't follow this off-court NBA stuff.

school me.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

school me.

isn't that a daily thing around here for you, chad?

what was the promise?

I don't follow this off-court NBA stuff.

school me.

That Buss and management would make the Lakers a contender immediately. 3 years have gone by since extending Kobe's contract. This promise was made exactly when Kobe was deciding whether or not to still play for the Lakers. You can go to KB24.com and find out the exact details.

And furthermore, Kobe has gone to finally defend himself regarding the breakup of the Lakers (notably Shaq). Shaq has confirmed that his dismissal was simply for the fact that Buss didn't wanna pay big bucks for a player over the hill. "I believe Kobe 100%" from Shaq's mouth.

So basically, all the hate for Kobe for the past 5 years has been unjustified and out of ignorance.

• Kobe has every right being angry, since shaq left they can't win with the worthless players they surround him with. He should be traded to a contender or step up and buy/trade/hustle for the players you need to win. Shaq & Kobe put down some serious game together and no matter how old shaq is he's the biggest force in bbal right now and basically gives your team a huge chance of a championship.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    no matter how old shaq is he's the biggest force in bbal right now and basically gives your team a huge chance of a championship.

You don't follow basketball, do you?

Shaq is trash and is now an albatross around Dwyane Wade's neck.

• Well i never said he was the star of any team these days, but he averages about 20 points a game still... and is a large enough force that people have to double team accordingly or whatever the situation calls for he is going to do his job. He is a steady sure thing almost all of the time even with his horrible free throw status.

• no matter how old shaq is he's the biggest force in bbal right now and basically gives your team a huge chance of a championship.

He's not a "burden" and is still a dominant center among the choices for who you could have... yeah he's slow and busted on the free throw... but he's SHAQ! he got game left and will certainly win at least one more title before he retires to run for political office.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Well i never said he was the star of any team these days, but he averages about 20 points a game still... and is a large enough force that people have to double team accordingly or whatever the situation calls for he is going to do his job. He is a steady sure thing almost all of the time even with his horrible free throw status.

^^ POSTING LIVE FROM THE YEAR 2001

We are just a summer away from butting headz again as to which team is the best, which player is a bitch, and who is the most knowledgeable fan. I can't wait.

• Hah, i'm not sayin shaq is not looking more and more human every year and easily losing what he had, but damn to say he won't help your team win is wrong. He is gonna win one more before it's all said and done. Yeah i'm talking about him in the Hakeem Olajuwon, David Robinson, Shaquille O'Neal and Patrick Ewing era... not the Duncan/Parker era...

no matter how old shaq is he's the biggest force in bbal right now and basically gives your team a huge chance of a championship.

He's not a "burden" and is still a dominant center among the choices for who you could have... yeah he's slow and busted on the free throw... but he's SHAQ! he got game left and will certainly win at least one more title before he retires to run for political office.

Take it for what it is, but he's got his own show on ABC coming up. And I've hardly ever heard criticism about Shaq on T.V. In fact, those ABC commentators were praising him for something, even though his ass wasn't even in the Finals! I wonder why. Anyway, all of these positive media impressions will work towards his favor when it comes time to discuss who is the greatest center of all time.

Well i never said he was the star of any team these days, but he averages about 20 points a game still... and is a large enough force that people have to double team accordingly or whatever the situation calls for he is going to do his job. He is a steady sure thing almost all of the time even with his horrible free throw status.

No, he averaged 17 and 7 this year, and slightly more while getting swept out of the first round.

He'll never sniff another chip and neither will Wade for as long as Shaq's contract prevents him from getting any help.

Hah, i'm not sayin shaq is not looking more and more human every year and easily losing what he had, but damn to say he won't help your team win is wrong. He is gonna win one more before it's all said and done. Yeah i'm talking about him in the Hakeem Olajuwon, David Robinson, Shaquille O'Neal and Patrick Ewing era... not the Duncan/Parker era...

Can I say this one?

YOU SOUND LIKE AN OBESE SHAQ FAN, SON

• Tim Duncan is the best Center in the NBA "right now" I did not dispute that or say Shaq was the best, but i'm not even sayin shaq is #2 thats YAO hands down... but he is THIRD, who would you pick third before Shaq?? Dirk??

No, he averaged 17 and 7 this year, and slightly more while getting swept out of the first round.

He'll never sniff another chip and neither will Wade for as long as Shaq's contract prevents him from getting any help.

You got some swagger there!

Now watch this expand into a free for all.

• I mean who is your miracle team containing at the forward/center position?? I've no clue who your backing. Ben Wallace?? Eddy Curry!? It's also 1am and i'm bored with lack of debate on anything inperticular right now. So i'm just pushing the shaq diesel kaaaaaaazzzam angle.

Hah, i'm not sayin shaq is not looking more and more human every year and easily losing what he had, but damn to say he won't help your team win is wrong. He is gonna win one more before it's all said and done. Yeah i'm talking about him in the Hakeem Olajuwon, David Robinson, Shaquille O'Neal and Patrick Ewing era... not the Duncan/Parker era...

Can I say this one?

And to bring it all full circle, isn't Shaq's new show about fat kids?

Can I say this one?

And to bring it all full circle, isn't Shaq's new show about fat kids?

uhhh, I believe it is.

Keep this in mind, KB8 and 24 wake up at 5am in the off-season to work out.

• Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
    I for one would love to see Kobe get shipped somewhere back east. We (Portland) would only have to deal with his ass twice a year.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    the greatest center of all time.

Bill Walton?

• KOBE IN A SUNS UNIFORM
    DEAL WITH IT

• wilt
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

VS.

shaq
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Shaquille O'Neal vs. Wilt Chamberlain: both are the premier centers of their eras,
    who did it best with the lakers? who was the greater center?