AY BAY BAY

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
how great is this song? All day at school me and the kids were just like "Ay bay bay" "Ay bay bay". Stupidness!

Comments

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    how great is this song?

All day at school me and the kids were just like "Ay bay bay" "Ay bay bay". Stupidness!

yes quite a stupid song.

is this lil boozie or whatever his name is? this song is soooo wack but you definately will find yourself repeating ay bay bay for the next 30 minutes after you have heard the song. dumb but catchy,.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I ran into a guy with a home made AY BAY BAY t-shirt at the bodega last night.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

is this lil boozie or whatever his name is?

No

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    But it has the County Market at Jewella and Mansfield in the video.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Haha, no, but "Wipe Me Down" is the other song stuck on repeat in my brain.

• Options
    I ran into a guy with a home made AY BAY BAY t-shirt at the bodega last night.

I told you not to tell anyone.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    My girl says her students would yell this all day up and down the halls. A couple of the macktastical dudes step to the girls with that as their opening line.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    Ay Bay Bay >>>> Superman

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    game is on the remix. if anyone cares.

who sings this song anyways?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Hurricane Chris

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Hurricane Chris

god damn thats a retarded ass name.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    this song is crap. what is wrong with you people? cant you hear the music, if thats even what you can call it? the hook is stupid and a waste of breath. the music needs A LOT of work. even the video is wack.

im getting pretty tired of the crap that people think is good rap music. not saying i know whats new and hot... im outdated like a motherfucker, but im pretty goddamn sure this isnt good or even passable.

someone un-sign this dude IMMEDIATELY.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    it is absolutely horrible garbage, but i heard it once, and now that phrase is forever burned into my brain and i randomly say it.

"ay bay bay"

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    3 words. 3 syllables. What more could a young rapper be expected to bring to the game?

3 words. 3 syllables. What more could a young rapper be expected to bring to the game?

rhyme skills
    a decent image
    better looking chicks in the video
    a smack down to his producer

...you can keep adding on if you like. dude is wack and should be forgotten for the rest of eternity like this thread.

It's 2007. Recent rap hits include "Wipe Me Down" and "Party Like a Rockstar" (how thoughtful and creative these songs are in comparison - t-t-t-totally duuuude!). Are you really suprised? Rhyme skills are for myspace rappers. Rap videos are rarely interesting (sway back and forth, move hands, wear sunglasses and chains, couple shots of some old school whip or lambo or something, couple shots of some video girls, etc.). His image isn't much different from anybody else coming out right now.

I don't like the song at all. I'm not arguing with you. But it's not surprising to me at all, and I do like songs in a similar vein, just not this one specifically.

It's 2007. Recent rap hits include "Wipe Me Down" and "Party Like a Rockstar" (how thoughtful and creative these songs are in comparison - t-t-t-totally duuuude!). Are you really suprised? Rhyme skills are for myspace rappers. Rap videos are rarely interesting (sway back and forth, move hands, wear sunglasses and chains, couple shots of some old school whip or lambo or something, couple shots of some video girls, etc.). His image isn't much different from anybody else coming out right now.

I don't like the song at all. I'm not arguing with you. But it's not surprising to me at all, and I do like songs in a similar vein, just not this one specifically.

its cool cuz... i do like some newer rap songs that ive heard on the radio. couldnt tell you what the track was or who they were cause i have no idea who raps nowadays. seems like every song on the radio sounds like the same emcee. its quite sad. im not surprised im just... confused(?) by rap music today. i just feel there is a lack of rhyme skills.... or maybe i just like the way emcees pieced their rhymes together back in the 90s. outside of some texas and cali emcees there isnt much out there (that ive heard) that would make me want to buy an album... i guess thats why there are mp3s.

that wipe me down track is bullshit as well and the rockstar track is stuck in my head.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this song rules but its been out since the beginning of the year

wipe me down is great

i'm not big on rock star

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    this song rules but its been out since the beginning of the year

wipe me down is great

i'm not big on rock star

and you're saayying...

alot of the "hottest" singles right now have been out for months. its how shit works.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i dont know that i had a point really, other than that its taken awhile for the video to drop
    whatever, great song

i dont know that i had a point really, other than that its taken awhile for the video to drop
    whatever, great song

wait, Ay Bay Bay is a great song or Wipe Me Down is a great song? Wipe me down has become part of my vocabulary, I can't lie. I may use it in a different context though, on some popeye "Well wipe me down!" type shit. It works though.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    whatever, great song

wait, Ay Bay Bay is a great song or Wipe Me Down is a great song? Wipe me down has become part of my vocabulary, I can't lie. I may use it in a different context though, on some popeye "Well wipe me down!" type shit. It works though.
    i think they're both great
    ay bay bay gets stuck in my head way more tho

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Just call me 'cause I felt a good deal dumber after hearing that.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    I'm so tired of "dumb" rap. i'm sorry- it was cute for a minute. I even liked "laffy Taffy"...but now it's just too much. The kids deserve more.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    im not sure if folks have mentioned it here but that song lean like a cholo is pretty dang catchy.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    I'm so tired of "dumb" rap. i'm sorry- it was cute for a minute. I even liked "laffy Taffy"...but now it's just too much. The kids deserve more.

laffy taffy?

i just threw up in my mouth a little. glad to have never heard these other songs....

• Honestly, I dont even think I have heard the song in question. DIVShare anyone?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

laffy taffy?

i just threw up in my mouth a little. glad to have never heard these other songs....
    u r such a rebel

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Hurricane Chris

The record I saw it on credited 'Hurricaine'

• Honestly, I dont even think I have heard the song in question. DIVShare anyone?

I just realized dude is from Shreveport,La..where my dads side of the fam is from.