yet another FINDS thread

13»

Comments

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    first finds post for me. I wish I had a better camera but this was taken with my sidekick 3.

Find some good joints.

lord finesse - return of the funky man promo 12" (mint condition)
    poor righteous teachers - easy star 12" (near mint)
    three times dope - original stylin 12" (near mint)
    three times dope - funky dividends 12" (sealed)
    three times dope - greatest man alive 12" (mint)
    black pearl - live (vg)
    juicy - sugar free 12" (vg+)
    heavy d % the boyz - girlz, they love me 12" (vg+)
    ll cool j - big ole butt 12" (vg)
    twilight 22 - electric kingdom 12" (vg)
    maceo and the macks - party 1 / party 2 45 (party 2 in vg+ party 1 fucked up prolly be good if I clean it)

picture below.

IMG SRC="http://www.drumfunk.net/images/finds-061807.JPG" WIDTH=700>

forgot to mention all these joint plus another 45 and a shitty lp for 4 bucks.

• I found this last weekend and thought it was just another terd before i got to the last track on side one. Does anybody else have this and know about it?? It's something in the same vein as Last Poets, but does this hold any weight in the diggin community maybe down the spoken word route???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Jonny.....great photos....

Whenever I think of Baltimore I get this visual mental image....

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    JP,

You said Baltimore, and I looked at those pictures and I thought you were chasing down places used in the Wire!

• JP,

You said Baltimore, and I looked at those pictures and I thought you were chasing down places used in the Wire!

Haha! My homie saw Snoop on some BET show recently....

Baltimore is a cool town. Those crab cakes are killing me!!

Obviously, cool photos and finds.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Rich - I bought some great stuff from Rick N. Brigman cover is totally it man.

Motown - I was just driving around the city... there's ~60,000 vacants so the typical "wire set" isn't hard to find... wasn't much different from driving around west Oakland or say Hunters Point. Urban decay in former industrial cities is profoundly interesting and depressing and I am glad to have to opportunity to document some of it.

I'm glad you guys like the flicks, my lady always chastises me for not bringing my camera and I guess I'll try to do it more in the future.

• Please give me some feedback on the lp i mentioned above... curious how familiar people are with it and that sort of thing. How many we're made? I found it at some local college radio that was closing.