The most important narrative work of this century

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Yo UshWhat up Kells Lemme introduce you to this girl, think I really love this girl Yeah Man she so fine Straight up dawg She stand about five-foot-four, Coca-Cola redbone Deeeyuuumn!She drive a black Durango, license plate say ???Angel,??? tattoo on her ankle Plus she???s making pesos, she got a crib on Peachtree right on 17th Street??? And I call her ???TT??? Wait a minute, hold on, dawg--do she got a kid? Yep Love some Waffle House?Yep Do she got a beauty mark on the left side of her mouth? Maaaaaan! Went to Georgia Tech?Yep Works for TBS?Yep Man I can???t believe this chick??? damn??? mmm??? Tell me what???s wrong, dawg--what the hell you damning bout? I???m your homie, so just say what???s on your mindMan I didn???t know that you were talking about her So man you???re telling me you know her-- Do I know her? Like a pastor know his word We messing with the same girl, same girl How could the love of my life, and my potential wife be the Same girl, same girl Man I can???t believe that we???ve been messing with the Same girl, same girl Thought she someone that I can trust But she???s been doubling up with us You can't, man we???ve been messing with the same girl See I met her at this party in Atlantaaaa-- Well I met her at this party in Chicagoooo-- She came right up to me, givin??? me conversation I said, ???do you got a man???? She said, ???No,??? with no hesitation Well it must be a music thing, ???cause she said the same to me At a party all in my face, when I???m laughin??? and buyin??? her drinks She whispered in my ear and said ???Can you take me home???? Me too Man she was in the Chi singin??? that same song Is that true? And I thought it was true confessions when she said-- ???I love you!???Man I thought her body was calling when she said??????I want you!???Look I even got some pictures on my phone Look at there--there she is with some boy shorts on We messing with the same girl, same girl She???s the apple of my eye and my potential wifeThe same girl, same girl Man I can???t believe that we???ve been messing around with the same damn girl Same girl, same girl Thought she was someone that I can trust But she???s been doubling up with both of us You can't, man we???ve been messing with the same girl She said she got me on her ringtone Are you talkin??? bout the pink phone?Mm-mm, the blue one Man, she told me that was turned off! It???s obvious that she???s been playing us, playing us Or constantly she???s been lyin??? to us, lyin??? to us Don???t like the way that she???s been goin??? bout it, goin??? bout it Kells, what do you think we should do about it do about it? Call her up at her home--she won???t know that I???m on the phone Yeah man, that???s the wayHomie, we about to bust this trick Man, just axe her to meet up with you, and I???m gonna show up too And then she won't know what to do We'll be standing there singing--We messing with the same girl, same girl She???s was the apple of my eye, and your potential wifeThe same girl, same girl I can???t believe that we???ve been messing with the same girl Same girl, same girl She gonna be lookin??? so stupid when she see us together You can't--man
we???ve been messing with the same girl See, she was takin??? flights going back and forth I would pick her up at the airport Man, I really can???t believe the Same girl, same girl Hey... the same girl same girl
[/b]

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    How old are you man? This is sad.

- spidey

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    How bored are you man? This is fuckin funny.

- mack

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Whats the word on the album??

I know BATMON gives it a 7.5 but I wanna hear more...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    's got some heat. "freaky in the club" is a must hear. "the zoo" is on some other ish.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    good song but i detect high levels of creepy fan behavior in this thread

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    good song but i detect high levels of creepy fan behavior in this thread

I don't know man... folks were going pretty batty about this track round here when it dropped... I think a SS post is pretty low on the totem pole compared to calling the radio station incessantly making requests...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Faux, I hope to god you didn't construct that whole picture and lyric thang on your own.

• Nah, I'm pretty sure paychex ghost wrote that piece.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    That's what happens when K looks for love in other cities; Nothing but trouble.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    hahaha

classic.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    The Marvin Gaye of our time meets the Michael Jackson of our time. And they're collaborating with Usher!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    Mad Jack Webb spoken word Dragnet shit

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    ho hum

animate it into a gif
    change up some of the words into vulgarity and gutteral hilarity
    change some of the words and make it obtuse and abstract for a bar here and there

this is a sign of the end times
    i hate these guys no matter what

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    R. Kelly is the tortured genius of our times.

And sense some creepy fan (of faux_rillz, that is) behavior in this thread too -

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Man i thought usher was about to tell r kelly that the chick was like 15 years old. Dissapointed.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    The Marvin Gaye of our time meets the Michael Jackson of our time.

This thread was fun until you put it that way. Now I might need to put a bullet in my brain.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Thumbs up, Daniel!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    "the zoo" is on some other ish.

"Girl, I am your sexosaurus"

Faux, I hope to god you didn't construct that whole picture and lyric thang on your own.

I did indeed--although those of you under the mistaken impression that I spent more than five minutes doing so really need to get familiar with the cut/paste and find/replace functions.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

This thread was fun until you put it that way. Now I might need to put a bullet in my brain.

Kells is both and more. Or as he put it:

"I'm the Ali of today. I'm the Marvin Gaye of today. I'm the Bob Marley of today. I'm the Martin Luther King, or all the other greats that have come before us. And a lot of people are starting to realize that now."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    "I'm the Ali of today. I'm the Marvin Gaye of today. I'm the Bob Marley of today. I'm the Martin Luther King, or all the other greats that have come before us. And a lot of people are starting to realize that now."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Whats the word on the album??

I know BATMON gives it a 7.5 but I wanna hear more...

Its better than the last album. Its more street than the last album. Has more guest appearences.
    There's no Step joints on it. REAL TALK is my song. This Usher collab is forgettable. Its business as usual for R.Kelly, but he more gully than usual.

And he's on some real Liberace steez w/ the photos w/in the album. Dude looks like he sprayed himself w/ Pam and rolled around in a vat of cubic zirconia.

• This song will tide me over until more chapters of "Trapped in the Closet" come out.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Yeah I did a post about whether to cop this joint last week or not but it recieved much little dude-ry

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Yeah he's the King of R&B right now but come on he's fucking out of his mind. Marvin, Ali, Martin, & Marley have touched people beyond people just enjoying their music. That's a huge bad look for dude.

Yeah I did a post about whether to cop this joint last week or not but it recieved much little dude-ry

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Yeah he's the King of R&B right now but come on he's fucking out of his mind. Marvin, Ali, Martin, & Marley have touched people beyond people just enjoying their music. That's a huge bad look for dude.

^^^^JEALOUS OF KELLS!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

^^^^JEALOUS OF KELLS!

- Black
    - Handsome
    - Sings
    - Is Rich

Mr. Kelly is 4 for 4 on the above--how do you stack up, Y.Phonz?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    1 out of 4

^^^^JEALOUS OF KELLS!

- Black
    - Handsome
    - Sings
    - Is Rich

Mr. Kelly is 4 for 4 on the above--how do you stack up, Y.Phonz?

Yes--how many people has YP touched?