The most important narrative work of this century

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    1 out of 4

Those occasions when the spirit of Sa-Ra Domestic Partners just takes possession of your vocal chords when you're in the shower do not = "singing"

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Whatever,Tommy.

• Sa-Ra Domestic Partners

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Sa-Ra Domestic Partners

Your boy has had that one saved for a few months now, he even PM'd on some "DOH! WHY DIDN'T I USE THAT JOKE LAST WEEK".

Heartily on their own dick!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hah

bizzzumps

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I cannot believe nobody spotted the fucking ASCOT around Kellz' neck.

And props to BATMON for spotting the genius in "Real Talk" before anyone

I cannot wait to listen to this album when I get home.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

And props to BATMON for spotting the genius in "Real Talk" before anyone

I mean, not to take away from BATMON, but you'd have to be developmentally disabled to not see the genius of this track (apparently, we do have many such people on SoulStrut).

But what about the genius verisimilitude of "Leave Your Name" ("Leave your name right after the beep and I'm sure to get back with you, if I'm not asleep, or smoking on some trees, or having a little sex")?

Or the darker "Best Friend" on which an incarcerated Kells pleads with his man n'nem, "This toilet paper be cuttin' my azz, I need some roles of tissue--Charmin"?

And let's don't even talk about "Sex Planet" ("Don't trip: I got a giant rocket")

Basically, I tried to told you dudes that this whole album is the soundtrack to the summer.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    you'd have to be developmentally disabled to not see the genius of this track (apparently, we do have many such people on SoulStrut).

REAL TALK