Just got my Minimoog batches!!

bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I am effing sysed! Too bad i'm work right now. Can't wait to get nasty with this. That is all for now y'all.peas.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    wow!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    make sure to take plenty of pictures for us!

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    you want centerfolds?

okay here you go....

right now i feel like i'm in wayne's world and i just saw cassandra for this first time and dreamweaver's playing in the background.

hopefully, i can take some actual shots of mine in the studio....like i said i'm at work right now.

• andyhoopsandyhoops 154 Posts
    im jealous.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    wow!

been saving like a mothagrabba. been trying to this chumpy for a good 3 years now.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

whats the going rate on these things now that they are being produced again?

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    you want centerfolds?

okay here you go....

right now i feel like i'm in wayne's world and i just saw cassandra for this first time and dreamweaver's playing in the background.

hopefully, i can take some actual shots of mine in the studio....like i said i'm at work right now.

God I want this. I just wanna grab it off your plate.

damn. so i've had this chumpy for almost a month now and this synth is incredible. After using this synth, I now see what practically every other synth has modeled itself after. still, I just got laid off my job and I still need new monitors and a dope ass mic....

i'm losing my mind over here.

my girl tells me that i'm insane to sell it, but i can't stop thinking about it.

what would you do?

sell it to me, is my best advice.