nah-nah-nah-nah-nuh-nuh-nuh BATMAN!!

13»

Comments

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    I watched this movie the way it was meant to be seen, off a bootleg DVD, with some heavy leaning on the fast forward button. Seriously glad I didn't pay to see this "authentic" take on Batman. Cheese!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I watched this movie the way it was meant to be seen, off a bootleg DVD, with some heavy leaning on the fast forward button. Seriously glad I didn't pay to see this "authentic" take on Batman. Cheese!

You need to see it in a theater.

IT'S A MOVIE OF A FUCKING COMIC BOOK FOR CHISSAKES! It's not Felini man, it's about a guy who dresses up in a costume.

I just got back from the theater and it was way more than I expected it to be.

Comparatively speaking like Ms. Damn said, it makes the other attempts look like a fucking refrigerator drawing.

I would sit down and watch it again right now. The acting was excellent, the plot was good, there were enough twists and enough action to keep me satisfied.

I highly recommend it.

Sorry I can't relate to the uber nererdy some of you guys have the joy of experiencing. I read the comics and grew up with the series, but all the

"who shot...

what, who, what about Ra's Al Ghoul?

And to my rescue, it was the S1Ws" I can't get with.

MACHINIST SPOILER ALERT

I also saw The Machinist last week and I agree with 3rdstream, I think the waitress was somehow representitive of his mother which I didn't quite get seeing as how she was the one who's kid got killed. Wasn't there something mentioned in the movie about his family/mother? I think I missed some parts of it.

That movie kind of drug on at parts but the storyline and Bale's acting kept me interested.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

real headz kno the deal

• real headz kno the deal

You need to boil your computer after that...

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

You need to boil your computer after that...

man, ya'll wouldn't know good art if it jumped up manhandled you.