Klaus Wunderlich(k) (No AYO)

2»

Comments

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Thats the thing that I hate about those forums, you dont know the backround of the other person, so it is possible to say something that offends the next one because he feels like you wanted to show him that you know more. And second because you cant here "how" something is said you cant get the emotional context of something written, or it is more problematic and you are making up your own interpretation of what is menat and how it is meant.

I dont wnated to sound snobby or some like that, in fact I just was friendly and giving away some infos not only to you but to anyone else.

I would say a classical missunderstanding.

Anyway, buy my music

No just kidding.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

(PS:Thanks a lot for the Disco 12" hook-up a few months ago! There was some good stuff..)

Say thanks to Cosmophonic. He found out about that store. I told him to contact you, but he came up with that store.
    I've been quite lucky in Hessen in the meantime!

I like Funkvergn??gen, but the mix has been long overdue! It's not that hard to compile a mixtape with German breaks. My Stuttgart fellows could have done that mixtape too.
    German music is still underrated by Germans themselves. There're just as many drum breaks in German music as in US music, or any other music.
    But really, drum breaks don't do it for me no more. Have been after drums for years, but I think it's kinda silly. There's stil a lots of undiscovered good German Soul, Jazz or Funk. I need to find out about music first. Drums are secondary at the moment.

Can't speak about the mixing technique. I'm no DJ. I can't mix.

Maybe, you're all right! I wasn't trying to comment about the quality of Fukvergn??gen or old schoolers Ski or Fader.
    Just shocked by the names like Ski or Gladiator sometimes. I usually go by my real name. Or Grope, which suits me fine!

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Okay, now that everybody is puffing on the peace pipe can we have another beef please? IT#s getting boring in here...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Okay, now that everybody is puffing on the peace pipe can we have another beef please? IT#s getting boring in here...

Thanks for calming me down, Olksi. You're cool!

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    James Last got that heat. "Voodoo Party" for life, beyotches.

Heads just ain??t ready.

Olski, you never replied to my PM, but you went to the store? Where??s the love, mang?

Still glad you found some shit, though.

- J

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I'd like to point out that this thread has brought out all types of Euro lurkers and low key 'Strutters.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1119023685soulmarcosa">

Vote for your favorite German Strutter catchphrase:[/b]
    "Mr. Vulkan on an ego trip"
    "NO 50% FOR MISTER SUCKER"

INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• Und ich habe gar nicht gesagt, dass mir Deutsche "Schmerzen im Arsch" verursachen. Das hat Du falsch gelesen. Sondern DIESE Deutschen. Ich hasse es halt, wenn Klaus Wunderlich als funky Musiker dargestellt wird. Seine Platten sind auch mit Summertime Mist! Ansonsten bin ich RIESEN Fan von Deutscher Mucke. Und auch Ost-Europ??ischer! Aber da gibt's nicht nur Muza und Jerzy Milian!

Uiiii, Du klingst aber wirklich etwas grantiger als sonst.

Wo ist denn das Problem ??ber die ganzen cheapos zu reden,
    soulstrut lebt davon (auch auf dem amerikanischen Sektor)
    und Du selbst hast ??ber eBay davon auch schon profitiert !?

Ich verstehe Deine heftige Reaktion auch nicht so ganz.

Freundliche Gr????e
    Seb

• Still noone talking about that WERSI album ?

It??s too rare, right ?

Seb

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Und ich habe gar nicht gesagt, dass mir Deutsche "Schmerzen im Arsch" verursachen. Das hat Du falsch gelesen. Sondern DIESE Deutschen. Ich hasse es halt, wenn Klaus Wunderlich als funky Musiker dargestellt wird. Seine Platten sind auch mit Summertime Mist! Ansonsten bin ich RIESEN Fan von Deutscher Mucke. Und auch Ost-Europ??ischer! Aber da gibt's nicht nur Muza und Jerzy Milian!

Freundliche Gr????e
    Seb
    English, muthafucka, English!!!!!!!

• English, muthafucka, English!!!!!!!

I believe in cryptic biatch!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

easy hommie.

• English, muthafucka, English!!!!!!!

easy hommie.

word for word, yes ?

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts

Et drit.

- J

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Ich weiss, was Du meinst. Ich habe mich dar??ber gar nicht aufgeregt. Nur ??ber Klaus Wunderlich. Aber mit Dir diskutiere ich nicht ??ber so was. Du bist n??mlich derjenige, der bestimmt eine rare Wunderlich LP mit 100% Funk kennt!

Aber die Platten von Klaus die hier besprochen werden haben halt ein Manko: sie sind insgesamt gesehen zeimlich mies. Ziemlich ziemlich mies!

Freundliche Gr????e
    Seb

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I KILL YOU! NOOOOOOOOOOWWWW! NO MORRRRRRR' FUNNNNNN! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. I HAVE BAD MOOD! I HAD BAD MOOD FIRST! I HAD BAD MOOD FOR 15 YEARS! I WAS IN A BAD MOOD BEFORE YOU! YOU DON'T!!! I WAS FIRST ONE TO HAVE BAD MOOD!

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

der bestimmt eine rare Wunderlich LP mit 100% Funk kennt!

.............a joke???

(my deutch is kinda rustig...)

• Ich weiss, was Du meinst. Ich habe mich dar??ber gar nicht aufgeregt. Nur ??ber Klaus Wunderlich. Aber mit Dir diskutiere ich nicht ??ber so was. Du bist n??mlich derjenige, der bestimmt eine rare Wunderlich LP mit 100% Funk kennt!

Kennst Du die Wersi LP, die erste ...

die sollte nicht umsonst schon 50+ EURO in .de gebracht haben!

Ich wollte ja nicht diskutieren,

sondern nur meine Verwunderung zum Ausdruck bringen :-)

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

Ich weiss, was Du meinst. Ich habe mich dar??ber gar nicht aufgeregt. Nur ??ber Klaus Wunderlich. Aber mit Dir diskutiere ich nicht ??ber so was. Du bist n??mlich derjenige, der bestimmt eine rare Wunderlich LP mit 100% Funk kennt!

Wersi Fascination di Wersi mento LP ???

Whazup....hype?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Wersi?!

YEAH, of course I know it!

I listened to about 30 Wunderlich LPs that looked promising, but gave up! I don't know Wersi, but since you are talking about it --> I'll check it now.

You're great Seb. Is there any German record you don't know? I picked up some Christioan German records for cheap. But there are no breaks and only very few funky moments. How come you ever listened to Christian records???????

There are some Christian records with more or less popular German Jazz musicians. Should I keep an eye out for those kind of records? I see them in my home town from time to time!

• There are some Christian records with more or less popular German Jazz musicians. Should I keep an eye out for those kind of records? I see them in my home town from time to time!

Oh -

To be honest I have been collecting xian labels out of Germany for the last 6 months very heavily!

I have about 300 albums so far but missing some numbers with each label ...

there are breaks - many good ones, and at least 2 heavy ones!

Musicians include many known Germans which are famous for their jazz abilities.

Personally this is the next level of collecting not only breaks wise
    but for a huge resource of funky good music out of Germany!

Greetings
    Seb

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    This thread is awesome.

Wenn es moglich gewesen ware, den Turn von Babel zu erbauen ohne ihn zu erklettern, es ware erlaubt worden.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

There are some Christian records with more or less popular German Jazz musicians. Should I keep an eye out for those kind of records? I see them in my home town from time to time!

Oh -

To be honest I have been collecting xian labels out of Germany for the last 6 months very heavily!

I have about 300 albums so far but missing some numbers with each label ...

there are breaks - many good ones, and at least 2 heavy ones!

Musicians include many known Germans which are famous for their jazz abilities.

Personally this is the next level of collecting not only breaks wise
    but for a huge resource of funky good music out of Germany!

Greetings
    Seb

I noticed that there are Jazz artists on the xian records. But I didn't find any tasty breaks or funk songs yet. I heard one of your xian records at the Stuttgart record fair. Mine can't compete! Will continue to search though!

• This thread is awesome.

Wenn es moglich gewesen ware, den Turn von Babel zu erbauen ohne ihn zu erklettern, es ware erlaubt worden.

quid iovis non licet bovis

• spcspc 534 Posts
    If anyone is interested, here is a german-only mix. I made it for a friends of sound issue.

http://www.friendsofsound.com/6/quadro.mp3

any comments are welcome.