WORKOUT..... does anyone?

2»

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

I run 2 miles in the sand every few days with a 50 pound weighted vest on. I also fuck 400 pound hookers.

Somebody said some shit about getting some protein ingested within 25 minutes, or a half hour or something. They're on the money with that, truth truth truth.

If you're going to use Creatine it might help to drink some grape juice with it, it speeds it along to the muscles. Some creatine blends don't require this though.
    stayin away from the chems man.. I hear some bad shit about creatine

Knock em dead. Drink water.

Screw that creatine. Just eat good. Why would you wan't to look like a jar head? Most people are useing that stuff so they can skip meals and have 0 body fat. That's just crazy, and will cause more health problems in the future.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts

I run 2 miles in the sand every few days with a 50 pound weighted vest on. I also fuck 400 pound hookers.

Somebody said some shit about getting some protein ingested within 25 minutes, or a half hour or something. They're on the money with that, truth truth truth.

If you're going to use Creatine it might help to drink some grape juice with it, it speeds it along to the muscles. Some creatine blends don't require this though.
    stayin away from the chems man.. I hear some bad shit about creatine

Knock em dead. Drink water.

Screw that creatine. Just eat good. Why would you wan't to look like a jar head? Most people are useing that stuff so they can skip meals and have 0 body fat. That's just crazy, and will cause more health problems in the future.

Easier said than done.......... I love junk food.. I just gotta stop it with the candy

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Start B-Boying &

Pushups on Power Rings are an excellent, challenging, sophisticated exercise. On the floor, you are presented with limited options. There are simply so many variations to the pushup on rings that no two pushups need to be the same. You can employ a standard, neutral or reverse grip on rings. You can even vary your grip throughout the rep, starting at a standard grip, dropping down into a reverse grip and pushing back up into a neutral grip. The possibility of different grips and the ability to employ a corkscrew motion makes these pushups much easier on the arms, despite the increase in difficulty.
    Fortunately, you can also make the pushups easier on Power Rings by simply raising them up to a higher elevation relative to the ground. This has the same effect as doing pushups against a wall or on stairs, however you still get the benefits of the Power Ring Training System. Over time you can lower them until you reach the floor. You can literally progress inch by inch. If you begin to fatigue during a set, you can take a step forward, which also makes the pushup easier, so you can instantaneously adjust the resistance mid-set.
    The Power Ring Training System are the world's most challenging platform for pushups, period.

And add situps into your routine... With some half court basketball:hard:

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    Start B-Boying &

Pushups on Power Rings are an excellent, challenging, sophisticated exercise. On the floor, you are presented with limited options. There are simply so many variations to the pushup on rings that no two pushups need to be the same. You can employ a standard, neutral or reverse grip on rings. You can even vary your grip throughout the rep, starting at a standard grip, dropping down into a reverse grip and pushing back up into a neutral grip. The possibility of different grips and the ability to employ a corkscrew motion makes these pushups much easier on the arms, despite the increase in difficulty.
    Fortunately, you can also make the pushups easier on Power Rings by simply raising them up to a higher elevation relative to the ground. This has the same effect as doing pushups against a wall or on stairs, however you still get the benefits of the Power Ring Training System. Over time you can lower them until you reach the floor. You can literally progress inch by inch. If you begin to fatigue during a set, you can take a step forward, which also makes the pushup easier, so you can instantaneously adjust the resistance mid-set.
    The Power Ring Training System are the world's most challenging platform for pushups, period.

And add situps into your routine... With some half court basketball:hard:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS I was waiting for your post

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    sik

no tennis today mango I am still reeling from my crazy week
    maybe next week?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I run 2 miles every other day. It rules. I want to start pumping weights but I just need to get a good sturdy weight bench. but word the first month sucks, but after a while you begin to just hammer out them miles.

I know Hogginthefogg definetly gets his huff on *PASUE*

P.S. Hotsauce called me yesterday while I was running and was like "You humping or running"? The conversation ended "Okay I'll let you get back to your jerking off tournament now"

Fucking Mexican't.

Why didn't you mention the last part when you said "No! Don't hang up! I just wanna hear your voice for....10....ugh!.....more....mmm!....seconds!"

Fucking freak.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    dudes, i just ate 5 slices of pizza while watching the game. Then I ran a mile around the block at 7min. 30sec. and i was dying.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I run 2 miles every other day. It rules. I want to start pumping weights but I just need to get a good sturdy weight bench. but word the first month sucks, but after a while you begin to just hammer out them miles.

I know Hogginthefogg definetly gets his huff on *PASUE*

P.S. Hotsauce called me yesterday while I was running and was like "You humping or running"? The conversation ended "Okay I'll let you get back to your jerking off tournament now"

Fucking Mexican't.

Why didn't you mention the last part when you said "No! Don't hang up! I just wanna hear your voice for....10....ugh!.....more....mmm!....seconds!"

Fucking freak.

Is that anyways to treat the person who bought your title?

fucking ingrate!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'll be greatful

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Hotsauce84
    connoasseur[/b]

YES!!!! How long has that been there? I didn't even catch it 'til now!

Thanks, Moist!!! Just for that, next time I'll stay on the phone 'til you finish!

Herm

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    i ride my bike to work... 4 miles each way... pretty fun.. and saving on some gas money...