Kid Dies at Disney (Sellversville Related)

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
this just caught my eye because the kid (RIP) is from sellersville. Kid Dies at Disney

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    what a fucking shitty way to die for such a young kid

• what a fucking shitty way to die for such a young kid

It's shitty for such a young kid to die, but I could think of far worse ways...

8.6 million people have been on that ride though...

• what a fucking shitty way to die for such a young kid

It's shitty for such a young kid to die, but I could think of far worse ways...

8.6 million people have been on that ride though...

I felt kinda guilty this morning, but after reading the article in the paper, I really wanted to try that ride.

Wonder if it will kinda be like when a musician has controversy, and it ups the sales of the record...

Peace...
    FNM

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Wonder if it will kinda be like when a musician has controversy, and it ups the sales of the record...

Um, so I guess Michael Jackson should capitalize on that quickly!

He's getting a lot of love in Harlem, by the way.

• Options
    Um, so I guess Michael Jackson should capitalize on that quickly!

He's getting a lot of love in Harlem, by the way.

Yeah I heard about that. D****l sent me this shot of him and some coworkers celebrating the verdict

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Such a shame. My brother in law's company did the controls for that ride. There will be a lot of lawsuites going on.

• Did they figure out yet exactly what killed the kid? The original reports said that there was no outward sign of trauma...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    it really is sad. i'm starting to have second thoughts about going to six flags on the 27th. rip little hommie.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    RIP kidd

i rode that ride once, not to bad...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I've never been on that ride but I doubt their are too many rides that a 4 year old should be on. Most of those thing throw adults around. I've even been on a ride and had a bruise on my shoulder from getting tossed side to side. A kid that young is just too fragile to be tossed around. If they are giving motion sickness bags it must be pretty rough. We tell parents not to shake their kids cuz it can hurt them but then we let them on the Disney blender! WTF?????