Cam'ron Kicked Out of Dipset?

coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
From a KING magazine bulletin (don't ask):Like 50 Cent said ???from now on Jimmy is the boss of Dipset and Juelz is the Capo and Camron has been demoted??????. He???s gone.Miss Info confirmed my suspicions that everything was not well in the Dipset camp, ever since that interview Camron did in Philly a year ago shortly after Jim Jones got jumped a Rucker Park while Camron watched from the side lines. Camron had the nerve to say Jimmy made them look soft that day.???Me and Cam???ron havent spoken to each other in a year???. I kept quiet out of loyalty, I felt like if we cant be friends then at least we can do business together???.But now I can???t be next to you???.I???m through wit being in hot water because of you???.We still the Diplomats. We worked too hard to achieve our own success and now we???re gonna do something new???.???Jim told me, ???on the record,??? that he and the whole rest of the Diplomats crew, or the Dipset 300 as he put it???.that they are collectively ???putting Cam???ron on punishment.???

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Cam "On Punishment" graemlin plaese!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Cam "On Punishment Groundation" graemlin plaese!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    From a KING magazine bulletin (don't ask):

I am asking.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

I am asking.

Okay, if you insist: they are one of my "friends" on MySpace...Speaking of which, why aren't you?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

I am asking.

Okay, if you insist: they are one of my "friends" on MySpace...Speaking of which, why aren't you?

Holler 'til you're hoarse, Girl!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!

• scebasceba 122 Posts
    this from allhiphop rumors:

"THE DIPSET UPDATE

I'll be the first to admit, I am in the dark -completely. But...Jim Jones did not go on Funk Master Flex's show to my knowledge. From what I have been told, those plans were aborted and things are being worked out - quietly. I mean, that's about it. All these dudes have been friends for a long time so I think it is better to work it out. On a side note, I've been told that Juelz has no hardcore issue with Cam either. Rumor also has it that Cam is totally out of town and is actually in the dark himself to a degree. He was also reportedly waiting for the Funk Flex stuff before he commented. I'm actually glad this didn't explode into a messy, civil war.
    "