Terry Riley-Rainbow in Curved Air, Shri Camel
    Aphex Twin-Melodies from Mars

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Mr. James Brown - Sometimes
    Friday Saturday and Sunday - There Must Be Something
    Ken Boothe - Lonely Teardrops
    Ken Boothe - Everything I Own
    Hortense Ellis - Hell and Sorrow

ok, actually this round makes me feel something a little stronger than just warm and fuzzy.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Bill Withers "Can We Pretend"

Yes. Dorando "Didn't I" makes me want to hold my baby tight right now.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts

best unreleased aphex recordings ever! i love how cheesy some of them are... haven't heard that one in a while... gonna have to dig those mp3s up.

• Aphex Twin-Melodies from Mars

best unreleased aphex recordings ever! i love how cheesy some of them are... haven't heard that one in a while... gonna have to dig those mp3s up.

yes! it seems to me very few people realize the existence of that recording. accordingly to a source, which I forget, he had given the 12 track DAT to employees at Warp back in 94, and the only song on there that was realised was "fingerbib", a couple years later. Some of those songs are so funky, simple, and those de-tuned synth melodies light the flame of majestic light in my crusty bowels.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts

yes! it seems to me very few people realize the existence of that recording. accordingly to a source, which I forget, he had given the 12 track DAT to employees at Warp back in 94, and the only song on there that was realised was "fingerbib", a couple years later. Some of those songs are so funky, simple, and those de-tuned synth melodies light the flame of majestic light in my crusty bowels.

anywhere to get at these?....

Xtal - Aphex, gets a lot of plays.
    looks just like the sun - broken social scene (every single time)
    waiting in vain - robert

• Aphex Twin-Melodies from Mars

anywhere to get at these?....

Xtal - Aphex, gets a lot of plays.
    looks just like the sun - broken social scene (every single time)
    waiting in vain - robert

soulseek. and word, the two volume, three set release i think are warmskee.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    the staple singers - trippin' on your love[/b]

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Tabu Ley Rochereau- Asembela (live)

Ken Boothe-Silver Words

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    Bill Withers "Can We Pretend"

or Lou Rawls "You Make Me So Very Happy"

• The Festivals - So in Love
    Steve Parks - Still Thinking of you
    Sun Ra - Sleeping beauty
    Curtis - Makings of you (live)