Music you liked before becoming a snob...

124»

Comments

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    The first record I ever bought myself was EW&F "That's the Waay Of The World" back in '75 (I was 6). Pretty solid.

If I want to embarass myself I will admit that this record was the gateway led me to discover all of the alternative, punk, hardcore, ska, and reggae music that I ended up loving:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I never bought many albums because the ones I wanted ("Use Your Illusion" most of all) were not allowed in the house.

And where did your parents teach, again? Bob Jones?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Faux_Rillz called and asked me to post this one (said his internets is broken):

And could the moderators put this towards his post count and deduct one from mine? Thanks.

Yes, that is one of my favorite albums. I bump it while dreaming of my dark princess.

Remind me what it is again?

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    the first ever cassette single i purchased at the mall:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    a bunch of stuff like stp, nirvana, weezer, blah blah blah. this needs to be posted though:

i still like it

• I never bought many albums because the ones I wanted ("Use Your Illusion" most of all) were not allowed in the house.

And where did your parents teach, again? Bob Jones?

Professors by day; snake charmers by night.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I also purchased this on vinyl with my pocket money:

Having said that I think this purchase was more to do with Betty herself than her music.

• a bunch of stuff like stp, nirvana, weezer, blah blah blah. this needs to be posted though:

i still like it

nice one.

huffin and I'll puffin and I'll blow your house in