Turf Talk "West Coast Vaccine" tracklisting

JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
This is album is very dope!! "I'm Ghetto", "Bring the Bass Back" and "Po's Po's" are . Droop E's sample beats on here are pretty sick. IntroSpecial guest: Akronems of Writers BlockProduced by Nick FuryRecorded & engineered by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael DentenMixed by Michael Denten at Infinite Studios Bring The Base BackProduced by Rick RockRecorded & Engineered by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten Mixed by Michael Denten at Infinite StudiosDoe Boy ft. E-40 & B-Legit Produced by Droop E of The PharmaceuticalsRecorded and engineered by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten DJ Scratches performed by DJ E-RockMixed by Michael Denten & Droop-E at Infinite Studios Record Company SkitSuper Star ft. Lock SmithProduced by C.M.T & EA-SkiRecorded & engineered by C.M.T & EA-SkiMixed by C.M.T & E.A. SkiI Got Chips ft. E-40Produced by Rick Rock Scratches performed by DJ E-RockHk performed by Stres of The FederationRecorded and Engineered by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael DentenMixed by Michael Denten T Infinite StudiosThat's That Turf TalkProduced by Tha Bizness For Tha Bizness ProductionsHk performed by Goldie Gold of The FederationRecorded& Engineered by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael DentenBroke Niggas!Produced by Droop-E of The PharmaceuticalsRecorded by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten Mixed by Michael Denten & Droop-E at Infinite StudiosPoPos ft. E-40 Produced by Droop-E of The PharmaceuticalsAdditional vocals: Mike MarshallBass Performed by Johaan Hill of The "Sheol Band"Recorded & Engineered by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten Mixed by Michael Denten& Droop E at Infinite StudiosBack In The Day ft. Kartoon (Ruff Rider West) & Jelly RollProduced By Rome for B.Y.I. EntertainmentRecorded& Engineered by Rome & Jelly Roll Mixed By Michael Denten at Infinite StudiosMoney On Ya Head ft. KnockaMichieProduced by Rick RockRecorded& Engineered by Nick & Del EveringhamRecorded at Official Entetainment Studios San Jose, CA Mixed by Michael DentenLet Me Holla at You ft. Rick RockProduced by Rick RockRecorded by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael DentenMixed BY Michael Denten at Infinite Studios Fresh Is The Word ft. E-40Produced by Jake 1Dj Scratches performed by DJ E-RockRecorded by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten Mixed By Michael Denten at Infinite StudiosX ft. Yuk Mouth Produced by Rick RockRecorded by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten Mixed By Michael Denten at Infinite StudiosLiquor Store SkitI'm GhettoProduced by Rick RockRecorded by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten Mixed By Michael Denten at Infinite StudiosStop Snithchin ft. E-40Produced by Droop-E of The PharmaceuticalsRecorded at Official Entertainment Studios San Jose, CA Mixed By Michael Denten & Droop-E at Infinite StudiosMinnie Minnie ft. FreewayProduced by Droop E of The PharmaceuticalsRecorded by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten Mixed by Michael Denten & Droop-E at Infinite Studios Rippah ft. Too $hortProduced by Troy Sanders for The Beat ConnectionHk performed by Jay NashRecorded by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten Mixed By Michael Denten at Infinite Studios ShinninProduced by LARecorded by Del Everingham, Dustin "Nump" Perfetto & Michael Denten Mixed By Michael Denten at Infinite StudiosGroupie Produced by TraxxamillionHk performed by Kieanna Beans & Daisha Recorded & Engineered by Traxxamillion at Official Ent. Studios San Jose, CAMixed by Michael Denten at Infinite Studios

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    very excited!

• Nump is a recording engineer?

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Nump is a recording engineer?

Apparently that's how he got his start:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/nump

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Nump is a recording engineer?

that's primarily his gig

• He went to expressions, yes?

Can't wait to hear this.

:iwantitnow:

• This shit is the rebirth of gangster rap (fuck a Young Jeezy). I wonder if the fairweather music fans of the internet still care about Turf or if he is "like so six months ago". The Jake track is a monster...

Nump is the apprentice to D-Wiz, 40's mix engineer for the last like 300 years. Good peoples.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    :iwantitnow:

this is pretty much the exact producer list i would want. (ie - as close to his first record as possible, but with more droop-e). is it really coming out tuesday? should i order it from amazon now that tower's closed?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Damn this looks dope. No filler mumbo jumbo here.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Can't wait. This is gonna be dope!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    No filler mumbo jumbo here.

Record Company Skit

Liquor Store Skit

clearly a cause for protest.

GTFOOHWTBS

just saying.

the album looks like a slumper; that I do not deny.

but in 2007 is it too much to ask for an album with straight up NO SKITS?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    just saying.

the album looks like a slumper; that I do not deny.

but in 2007 is it too much to ask for an album with straight up NO SKITS?

that's like asking for a Super Bowl with no commercials.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    FUCK YEAH!!!

can't wait for this shit. what's the tentative release date on this shit? what the fuck happened to the federation album? i wanna hear that freeway track. i heard some track with too $hort and b-legit on some mixtape turf hosted and that shit was dope as fuck. man, the production and guest list just looks too good

i wanna hear that freeway track.

man, the production and guest list just looks too good

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^DOESN'T LIKE RAP

???? dude I was serious. I wanna hear the Freeway track and the production and guests look dope.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    FUCK YEAH!!!

can't wait for this shit. what's the tentative release date on this shit? what the fuck happened to the federation album? i wanna hear that freeway track. i heard some track with too $hort and b-legit on some mixtape turf hosted and that shit was dope as fuck. man, the production and guest list just looks too good

June 5th is the date I heard.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

???? dude I was serious. I wanna hear the Freeway track and the production and guests look dope.
    oh haha my bad

we need a misunderstood sarcasm/no sarcasm graemlin.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    FUCK YEAH!!!

I'll believe it when I see it--still crazy anticipating it, though.

And to echo Brian's question--does anybody know what's up with the Federation album?

• FUCK YEAH!!!

I'll believe it when I see it--still crazy anticipating it, though.

And to echo Brian's question--does anybody know what's up with the Federation album?

West Coast Vaccine has been put on the Navarre release schedule for the 5th of June, which pretty much means that it's firm.

I hooked that Freeway track up on some "let me see if I can make this dream pairing of my favorite rappers actually happen" type shit.

D*n@#l, if you really want the scoop on Federation album, PM me and I'll tell you a funny story...

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

D*n@#l, if you really want the scoop on Federation album, PM me and I'll tell you a funny story...

Hold up, what part of the game is that? We all want the scoop on the Federation album. Share it with the whole class!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

this production.

When

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    TUESDAY

?

.... AWWWW SHIT

• Yee!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Turfy and FABY are about to record an album together. It will be part of the Slappin in the Trunk series.

Is that the one out of the hat store on Telegraph?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I love the internet b/w the Jake One beat on here is mucho fire-o!!!