The "Family Guy" Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Son, i dont even know what youre talking about but youre a superposer all up in this bitch.

I don't know, I'm kinda enjoying some of this. Maybe we'll have some new graemlins by the end of the day.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    aquateen's way funnier.
    Any body else peep the movie? The intro was fuggin hilarious and the rest of the movie was pretty good if you like the series, MC Pee Pants rockin the tables down in hell was sweet...

Zeb

Never saw the show but really enjoyed the movie.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Son, i dont even know what youre talking about but youre a superposer all up in this bitch.

I don't know, I'm kinda enjoying some of this. Maybe we'll have some new graemlins by the end of the day.

yeah I'm all for people clowning themselves. I just wish someone would bring the real funny.

• Son, i dont even know what youre talking about but youre a superposer all up in this bitch.

yeah I'm all for people clowning themselves. I just wish someone would bring the real funny.

Yo rootless man, you aint rootless man
    so pick up yo cosmo mag thats rootless man

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I don't know, I'm kinda enjoying some of this.

I retract this statement.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

wait I get it: you're a Cam'ron immitator.

sadly, I am sure this was supposed to be funny at first. a poster that we all know and love tried on an alias that backfired. now that he has been sufficiently clowned, he will try to ride it out for a few days as a legitimate (albeit embattled) new poster in order to save face, and then (wisely) scrap the whole idea and we will never hear from dude again.

at least I hope that's how it goes down.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

waaaay beyond tepid.