MMA Heads (Lindland-Fedor SPOILER)...

13»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    good to see the bump. I missed the last show so I have nothing to ad.

proceed.

• i hope bj woops dudes ass at end of season bad...

BJ doesn't seem like a total prick to you? I like Jens, even if he is friends with Hughes.

i hope bj woops dudes ass at end of season bad...

BJ doesn't seem like a total prick to you? I like Jens, even if he is friends with Hughes.

I will forever associate Jens with that time he broke down crying after one of his early victories talking about how his father used to beat him. That shit was sad.

i hope bj woops dudes ass at end of season bad...

^^^^^howlie hatteur. come to Hilo hoggwash....

• It's h-a-o-l-e, you haole!

Nah, he just seems like a total shit-talking rich kid. I've never talked down on his skills, though; he is clearly one of the top fighters anywhere at either 155 or 170.

Which is why Andy Wang's refusal of his advice/coaching last night was even worse. Who are you to think you know better than BJ Penn?

It's h-a-o-l-e, you haole!

sorry never been to hawaii.

anyway his '04 win over Hughes was legendary; he beat Ludwig (who I hate); and he's beaten Renzo, the only Gracie left with a real MMA record. he's had some rough fights as of late, but I am not mad at dude. heart for days.

• VeeEightVeeEight 325 Posts
    What sucks is that Gabe is a pretty decent fighter, but he just has a terrible attitude when it comes to cutting weight. And cause of that we're never going to see him in the UFC again. I can't wait to see Corey fight next week tho. Guy seems to have a great attitude and is long as hell.

And is it just me or does Dana White seem like an MMA version of Lex Luthor??

I am geeked for Jackson-Liddell.

That is all.