Waxing Deep Appreciation

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
So due to my employer deciding to pay for an at home Internet connection and giving me a lap top to use I can now download music. In the past week I have listened to 6 or 7 Waxing Deep Podcasts. I must say that it is a really great show and has gotten me through a crazy week at work. So big up to Danno keep up the good work.

Comments

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    im on my first one still
    and its helping me through a hearty research paper so i definetly
    in a big way
    beautious.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Danno shreds

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Thanks! Right now I'm airing a mix from Pablo Yglesias, the man behind the fantastic "50 years of latin cover art" book. It starts with Rabbits & Carrots, so you know it's pure heat. Should be podcasting tonight.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Thanks! Right now I'm airing a mix from Pablo Yglesias, the man behind the fantastic "50 years of latin cover art" book. It starts with Rabbits & Carrots, so you know it's pure heat. Should be podcasting tonight.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Great! Pablo was here just yesterday, dropping off the records I lent him for the exhibit and picking up a couple raers.

WaxingDeep is, like, the future of hip-hop, maaaan.

• djdepositdjdeposit 224 Posts
    i will also co-sign
    archived mixes are always great for a good long drive up north

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Great! Pablo was here just yesterday, dropping off the records I lent him for the exhibit and picking up a couple raers.

WaxingDeep is, like, the future of hip-hop, maaaan.

Pablo's mix is archived and podcasting now. It's definitely worth checking out; follow it with meatyogre's epic Latin mix from October 20, 2005.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

Pablo's mix is archived and podcasting now. It's definitely worth checking out; follow it with meatyogre's epic Latin mix from October 20, 2005.

im 19:19 into this mix and pure is all ive heard so far.
    and so on

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I'm finally getting to listening to Pablo's mix right now... some serious heaters!

Waxing Deep never fails... I'm partial to November 17, 2006 for obvious reasons

So Danno... how 'bout a follow up mix? I DJ'd all South American records for a Brazilian artist's gallery reception on Friday and folks were begging me for a mix.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    This thread made me check waxing deep for the first time, you guys are right this shit is dope. Listening to 4/6/07 show on the way to work this morning.

Danno, where are you from? They don't talk like that in my neighborhood.