Rep Your NewJack/Teen/Slasher Horror Movies

2»

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    That trailer is guaranteed to draw a massive crowd reaction gasp if it plays out uncut
    as it is now.

Okay, then. Maybe I should watch it? You tell me.

You'll be rewatching it a lot of times,saying to yourself i cant believe they did that in the end in front of the kids.

Hey Magnetic, the link wasn't working for me. Now I wanna see it! Help me please.

http://www.myspace.com/eliroth

It's the vid below the Hostel 2 preview.

• I just watched the first "Saw" and was kinda "Ehh" on it but since Chris Moltisanti loves it so much I might re-watch.

People always talk smack about the last "Sopranos" season but that subplot was so hilarious, especially when all the mob dudes were giving suggestions for the screenplay to that dude from "Wings."

"I have nine feature films under my belt. Four of which are in the South Beach Strumpet series."

• http://www.myspace.com/eliroth

It's the vid below the Hostel 2 preview.

Thanks bro. So it sounds like the SotD guy and Rob Zombie did mock trailers too. SWEET.

That "Thanksgiving" shit was complete

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• Caught "Turistas" last night. Pretty tame. More thriller than horror film. The underwater shit was harrowing. Not enough gore and nudity.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Ha ha absolute genius. I truly wish that was a real movie. Props for the dialogue as well: "It's blood"

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Now frankenfish gets the green light?

Just a bump to say that I actually saw this at the weekend and, once I got over the giggles prompted by the front cover proudly claiming "From the director of Spawn", I have to say that this is far from the worst low budget horror movie I've seen recently. Ticked enough of the boxes (decapitation, surprise death of a character, pointless Crazy old guys etc etc) to keep me happy.

Mind you I've sat through Crocodile 1&2, Spiders 1&2 and Octopus 1&2 so my expectations are never that high with these kind of movies.