REQUEST AN MP3

Comments

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    Too Short, Funk in the Trunk - Dj Premier Remix, please...

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    caprells 'walk on by' pretty please

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    DJ Day - Got To Get It Right

I ordered that and a bunch of other MPM records over a month ago, and every day is a disappointment at the mailbox. I know they're a small-time operation and there's been hang-ups lately in international shipping, but I haven't heard it yet and I'm tired of waiting.

Por favor?

Day?

Oh shit I just saw this. Let me know if you ever got the record and I'll send you a PM

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    DJ Day - Got To Get It Right

I ordered that and a bunch of other MPM records over a month ago, and every day is a disappointment at the mailbox. I know they're a small-time operation and there's been hang-ups lately in international shipping, but I haven't heard it yet and I'm tired of waiting.

Por favor?

Day?

Could you please send me a pm with all your details and I see whats up with this? I am currently in charge of the mailorder here at mpm and so far we haven't got any troubles shipping to the US. I don't know about hang-ups in international shipping though...

and thanks C*s for the info on the pliers track, will try to hunt that 12" down...

• A-trak ft Little Brother "Step Off" inst. and vocal... please

• planlessplanless 819 Posts
    A-trak ft Little Brother "Step Off" inst. and vocal... please

vocal

instrumental

• A-trak ft Little Brother "Step Off" inst. and vocal... please

vocal

instrumental

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    'cherry cherry'

Is this on some "Hot Summer Nights" steez? You are killing up in here.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    imma do a little late nite marina yacht rock david allen bouche steez set right now.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

DOPE! thanks b! now i've heard that joint 2 times in my life....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Does someone on here have a track on a riddim that is just based on the beginning of "Family Affair" by sly stone? I remember that riddim used to be popular around '93 and guys like chaka demus and pliers and dj dollar fifty made tracks over this riddim. I just can't get any info and my rodigan tape with all these versions is destroyed...

I have a 12" with Pliers "Mr. Mention" that's on this riddim. Have to dig for it but I'm pretty sure I have it here with me in Brooklyn. I might just be guessing here but I think it's on Shocking Vibes.

I had it all the time

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    dj mehdi iam somebody

• UnDos3UnDos3 81 Posts
    Positive K - i got a man (instrumental)

& close your eyes

i'm trying to decide if i should spend all my savings on the 45

• dayday 9,611 Posts

& close your eyes

lets keep this thread moving

• anyone got the Charmells joint I'll never be able to afford?

plaese

apollas- seven days.mp3 - 5.80MB

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Good god man! The rhythm guitar couldn't be more up in it if he were the drummer's saucey lover.

Good god man! The rhythm guitar couldn't be more up in it if he were the drummer's saucey lover.

haha, well put! thanks day, its even better than i remembered

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

& close your eyes

Lol at that price! Great song though, but that's like a 20-30??:er nowadays, isn't it?

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    I have two instrumentals that have alluded me.

I have been for Phat Kat's They Don't Care About Us and Chubb Rock's Yabba Dabba Doo.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

& close your eyes

you coulda scooped one from the caprells website last year for $20..the band was selling old stock off...unfortunately the website is no longer online...I slept and waited too long myself..sniff sniff weep.

Phat Kat's Don't Nobody Care About Us (ins)

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    You seriously just made my day. It is early though. I have been looking everywhere for that.

Phat Kat's Don't Nobody Care About Us (ins)

• dayday 9,611 Posts

& close your eyes

you coulda scooped one from the caprells website last year for $20..the band was selling old stock off...unfortunately the website is no longer online...I slept and waited too long myself..sniff sniff weep.

Really? I know some copies resurfaced a couple years ago but I never heard at that price.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

& close your eyes

Really? I know some copies resurfaced a couple years ago but I never heard at that price.

yeah, they had a website up for a bit, www.caprellsmusic.com, I think or it might have been like www.caprellshits.com, something like that...someone spilled the beans on fryer's last year or so, and then a buying frenzy ensued...they might have been $30, but they werent any more expensive than that. I was hipped to the website a week or two before it was posted on fryer's..but I just didnt get around to sending my money to dudes in time.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    By the way kind sir, could you post "We gon' make it", by Jada and Styles? My 12" has gone missing and I'm going crazy over here.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    THanks for this thread jaymack

that whistle song off the kill bill soundtrack

and some nancy sinatra/lee hazzlewood while were at it