Portland, What's Really Hood?

2»

Comments

• Portland was dope! Goodlooks on all the suggestions, my girl and I didn't even get through half the stuff we wanted to get through.

Highlights: Copping new kicks @ Nike Town, the dozen donuts I tried to eat @ VooDoo donuts, the bomb ass crepes my girl and I ate while shopping on 23rd st, getting lost as fuck on SE MLK Jr Blvd (real headz know), the posh peruvian spot we ate at in the Pearl district (4 course meal status), China Town: Three Lions Bakery (Excellent lunch & coffee), Compound, and Upperplayground, the other lebanese and northeast african spots we ate it, but most of all - the ill NW weather of mid 70s, sunshine and no humidity!

LaserWolf, Twoply & DrWu - I was hoping you guys would roll to the Night Light Lounge on Thursday, that spot was real fresh. Like twoplay was saying, good ambiance, food and drinks. And of course Ohmegga, Rev. Shines, DJ Kez and Din Duggy killed it on the music tip.

All in all, I'm about to be back soon!

Peace!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I'm glad you had a good time. I would have gone on Thursday, but I've been recovering from the flu. I probably wouldn't have been much fun anyhow.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I'm glad you had a good time. I would have gone on Thursday, but I've been recovering from surgery on my genitals[/b] . I probably wouldn't have been much fun anyhow.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i am here at the moment. i shall use this post to my advantage.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Weren't you just in town a couple of weeks ago?

i had to reschedule that trip until now. i am here. in "southeast" they call it...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

i had to reschedule that trip until now. i am here. in "southeast" they call it...

Where in SE?

Where in SE?

18th street?

between Belmont and Burnside?

by a big park

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Where in SE?

18th street?

between Belmont and Burnside?

by a big park

Nice. You can walk up to 28th and Burnside. Lots of resturants, everyone but me likes Espasra's, I like Pizzacato Pizza, lots more. Cheap movies and beer and pizza at the Laurelhurst Theater. Records at SMUT and Music Millenium

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I crossed the river yesterday and ventured on to NW 23rd and 21st. A rare occurance for me.

Damn, people are dressed to the nines on 23rd, it's like being in another country. Escape From New York is the best pizza. Living on the east side I have become a fan of Pizzacatta, but EFNY's sauce, crust and greasieness can't be beat.

Saw Elegant Nude at 21 Cinema.
    A must see film. Just closed in Portland, but SF and Santa Cruz people will soon get a chance.

This is what is really happening in Portland:
    Night Owl Record Show Saturday April 14th.
    www.nightowlrecordshow.com

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

PORTLAND SHREDS

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Escape From New York is the best pizza. Living on the east side I have become a fan of Pizzacatta, but EFNY's sauce, crust and greasieness can't be beat.

YES!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'll bring you guys some REAL pizza.

Night Owl + XV =

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Well I guess we know what's up for the Nite Owl after party huh?!

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    yeah, is it some good club concepts i should check out in portland? let me know.