Eddie Griffin...ultimate breakface

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I wonder how many MCs are scribbling down lines today that reference this.

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    well, the good thing is, anybody who can afford one of those can probably afford to fix it. or afford another one.

• the story on yahoo said that the owner is not eddie, its some big wig that had something to do with that new car race movie, redline i think it is. it also said that the enzo was totaled and that this dude went in his trailer for 15 minutes, cried, and then realized "hey theres people dying in africa" and got back to business.

the car is worth 1.5 mil LOL

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    the story on yahoo said that the owner is not eddie, its some big wig that had something to do with that new car race movie, redline i think it is. it also said that the enzo was totaled and that this dude went in his trailer for 15 minutes, cried, and then realized "hey theres people dying in africa" and got back to business.

the car is worth 1.5 mil LOL

...and one of only 400 of its kind...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Heads up to anyone who is going to watch this -
    don't bother watching the last minute plus ...
    after he crashes absolutely NOTHING happens.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

damn there are some racist-ass comments posted under that clip!

• yeah, i apologize for not forewarning that 1 minute of your life might be wasted by watching the end of this video.

• break.com has so many racist comments on it. it's messed up.

i only use it b/c they use embedded windows media player files and i can't get on youtube at work.

• man that wreck was awesome
    i'm glad eddie is okay, i cant wait to hear what he has to say about it

can you imagine trying to drive that thing??

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The executives at Ferrari must be shaking their heads, to think they're making supercars for dudes who can't drive them without trying to be James Bond.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    The executives at Ferrari must be shaking their heads, to think they're making supercars for dudes who can't drive

I sincerely doubt they give a fuck.

dudes with lots of money that can't drive are their bread and butter.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    man that wreck was awesome

???Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive,??? Griffin, referring to one his past films, said after the accident.

story

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    how many lame jokes about this is Leno going to do tonight? someone will have to let me know, because I'd rather eat glass than watch Leno.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    man that wreck was awesome

???Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive,??? Griffin, referring to one his past films, said after the accident.

This reminds me of the beginning when P-Funk is playing and he prevents his soda from spilling while trying to get his car out of a tail spin.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    The executives at Ferrari must be shaking their heads, to think they're making supercars for dudes who can't drive

F'real. A mechanic I knew back in Connecticut is a straight-up blue collar millionaire because he learned how to fix exotic cars. He's certainly never hurting for business, either.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Well maybe they ought to take a lesson from Cristal.

"The elegance and exquisite quality of this fine alcoholic beverage are a reflection of that found in the successful people that consume them. Not for those spewing our fine beverage out of their mouth in an ostentatious display. This is, how you say, not a good look for our group."

• dayday 9,611 Posts

...oops

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Can we get a screen grab Eddie version of this?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I don't know the story behind this, but the shit looks staged to me. I mean, the dude standing behind the little concrete barrier doesn't even flinch and not one person runs towards the car after it crashes?

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    what does it matter if the dude flinches or not? Like "oh this is going to happen, stand there and don't move, that'll just make it more obvious that we staged it"??? Even if you knew it was coming you would still jump...I don't know what dude's deal is, but it seems irrelevant to whether it's staged or not.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    what does it matter if the dude flinches or not? Like "oh this is going to happen, stand there and don't move, that'll just make it more obvious that we staged it"??? Even if you knew it was coming you would still jump...I don't know what dude's deal is, but it seems irrelevant to whether it's staged or not.

I don't know, it could be a controlled crash or some Hollywood shit. Maybe this is hype for the movie? Crash up a replica to pique interest. It's just weird to me that everybody seems so calm. Dude doesn't flinch one bit! Even after the impact!

Ehhh, I'm just questioning the shit. In this age of internet hype you can never be too sure.

Herm

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I don't know, it could be a controlled crash or some Hollywood shit. Maybe this is hype for the movie? Crash up a replica to pique interest. It's just weird to me that everybody seems so calm. Dude doesn't flinch one bit! Even after the impact!

Ehhh, I'm just questioning the shit. In this age of internet hype you can never be too sure.

Herm

Step away from the tin foil hat!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    anybody wanna buy a record car for $50 that you cant play drive?