peeing in a cup (help related)

bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
i'm applying for a research postion at a local hospital and it requires a urine test. i only mess with the greens, and im lucky enough that the last time ive hit the stuff almost clears the standard month detox period. I'm 3 days shy of a month. should i freak?have you tried the detox stuff (ready clean)?any drug test war stories?no disrespect to the quiting herbals thread... the spy garbage that ensues from use makes me wanna drop it too.plaese to drop knowledge

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    you should be fine if you have gone for more then 2 to 3 weeks. Just to be on the safe side, consume as much water as possible in the next few days and pee as much as you can. Like fill 2 liter bottles and slam them all day. You should do fine then.

Detox works if you follow the directions correctly. You must drink a lot of water after you take the detox and piss mad times, like 5 (more is better) times before the test. Also dont shit after you drink the detox, or you will shit it out.

I have passed 2 out of 3 tests and I was smoking the night before on all of them. I only peed 3 times on the test i failed so i didnt pee enough.

Also catch your piss mid stream. Like pee for a few seconds before you take the sample.

But you should do fine. Just as soon as possible start slugging water all day up until the test to just make 100% sure.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    my roomate had to do some evasive manuevers with an unexpected drug test once. He got one of these drug kits off the internet. you wear this pouch under your pants and release this synthetic piss through this tube that is long enough to come out your fly when its unzipped. plus the kicker is that its kept at the correct temperature too.

he passed with flying colors.

yeah that works. You get like this powered urine solution like kool aid, or an actual urine iv bag. I think the rediclean works the best if you have a day to prep. No need for crazy fake prosthetic peni, or weird tubes coming out of your pants. Those arent cool for probation cause sometimes they have people watching you. You can also sneek clean pee in and keep the pouch under your armpit to make it the correct body temp.

There is so many different ways to beat tests. Fucked up part is now more and more places are doing saliva tests which are, from what i heard, hard to beat. hair follicle tests are very hard to beat and can detect substances from six months back. The plus side is that they are very expensive to administer so most place dont use them and rely on urinalyses which is mad cheap.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    BAN

BAN

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

muchos gracias.

• djdepositdjdeposit 224 Posts
    How would sitting in a room/car that is ventilated prove in a test? (Let???s say during the week of)
    Enough exposure where you can smell the odor, but not be heavily breathing it in ( as one would in a hot box)

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Man,

Y'all some stoner, pothead mu'fuckas on the 'Strut.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak