Christian Hip-Hop Murderer (WTF Related)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Almost sounds like some of the lunatic conspiracy theories spouted here from time to time.....could this guy have been a Strutter?http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17627601/A motorist beat a former Soviet political prisoner to death with a rock Thursday at a highway rest stop after the victim declined to buy his religious CDs, police said.Brian K. White, 26, was arrested after a 90-mile chase and charged with murder, eluding police and weapons violations.In an undated writing on his MySpace page, White discussed his beliefs. He wrote that his latest recording, "The Book of Brian" would one day become part of the "next century Bible."According to one passage about the hip-hop CD: "The Book contains Chapters and in them is True Secrets straight from God. Aliens are among us, the secret scrolls is real, We have a secret city the Gov has made, and the cloning of men is now and real. God is very angry with us, and he will soon change his face."His mother said she did not think her son could have killed someone."He's a Christian guy. He made lots of Christian CDs. My son has never been involved in anything," she said, her voice trailing off into sobs.

Comments

• I wouldn't call him "Christian" just 'cause his momma said so. sounds like he was creating his own schitzo religion.

bizarre, and sad. RIP.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    for real man, that aint christian
    why would she say dude is a christian?

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

It's pretty clear through his myspace quotes that he and God talk all the time. How else would he know about the aliens walking around and God changing his face?

• GlockoseGlockose 49 Posts

It's pretty clear through his myspace quotes that he and God talk all the time. How else would he know about the aliens walking around and God changing his face?

Damn straight, Thats what he told me.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I wouldn't call him "Christian" just 'cause his momma said so. sounds like he was creating his own schitzo religion.

bizarre, and sad. RIP.

Christians create their own schizo religion everyday. Most American Christians are members of sects that are less than 200 years old. Until about 500 years ago almost all Christians were Catholics, Eastern Orthodox or Coptic.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Almost sounds like some of the lunatic conspiracy theories spouted here from time to time.....could this guy have been a Strutter?

pretty sure its that dude from Hawaii.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

GTFOOHWTBS!

I had the pleasure of working at a residence that was housing members of the "Campus Crusade for Christ". With a straight face and not a trace of irony these bible-thumpers would insist that Catholics, Protestants, Calvinists, Lutherans--in fact everyone but their own kooky denomination--weren't "real" Christians.

The notion that any one person or group has exclusive rights to the true "Christianity" would be hysterical if it wasn't so offensive. You think your truth is the only truth? Fine, but please keep it to yourself and let others do as they please.