don't get high off your own supply

hungovermulattohungovermulatto 168 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/03/11/abandoned.marijuana.ap/ONTARIO, California (AP) -- A truck with three tons (2.7 metric tons) of marijuana was found abandoned on a freeway ramp with its engine still warm, authorities said.A California Highway Patrol officer saw the rented truck partially blocking the ramp Wednesday night and stopped to offer help before smelling marijuana, CHP Sgt. Telfinues Preszler Jr. said.The officer found plastic-wrapped bundles of marijuana in the back, with an estimated street value of $20 million (euro15 million).The truck was unlocked. Preszler said the engine may have overheated. He said there were no suspects and no real leads in the case."Somebody's going be in some major trouble for walking away and leaving that quantity sitting on the side of the freeway," Preszler said. "I'm glad I'm not him."The marijuana was turned over to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, which will request a court order to destroy it, spokeswoman Cindy Beavers said.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ok.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    the image of $20 mill of chronic is mind boggleing. guess im a little dood.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    $20 mill of chronic is mind boggleing

I highly doubt it was chronic.

I lived in the Ontario, Cucamonga, Pomona area for 10 years so I am just speaking from experience.

$20 Million seems like a little much for a truck full of Schwag

Of course it was found on the freeway so it could have been from anywhere going to anywhere. Im only partially serious either way, I havent been back there in a minute. But the shitty weed is one thing I will never forget.

• the image of $20 mill of chronic being destroyed[/b] is mind boggleing. guess im a little dood.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I live a couple blocks from Ontario and had a neighbor that had the biggest supply of various strands of pot ever. He would sometimes hook us up, but definatly didn't have a problem getting cush, chron, ak....anything. The neighboor moved recently and I've been forced to get the "regional" stuff which is definatly not chonic. I have to travel to costa mesa for the good stuff now. No, no chronic in Cucamonga.

Im only partially serious either way. But the shitty weed is one thing I will never forget.

yeah chronic transports itself from place to place, no need for trucks... especially in so cal, there is no chronic in cali it's a myth...

Dude, I was kidding. But still, ontario is FAMOUS for its mexican weed.

Troubleman:

Do you live in Upland by any chance?? Went to high school there for a minute, and college at Chaffey.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    naw, I went to Rancho High...but I did go to Chaffey College for about 5 years 1996-2001. Almost had enough credits to get 2 degrees!!! It's a fun college, they have a pretty kick ass recording studio that Frank Zappa once recorded in and a nice vinyl library that anyone enrolled in a music class could check out to one of the small rooms and just chill.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    naw, I went to Rancho High...but I did go to Chaffey College for about 5 years 1996-2001. Almost had enough credits to get 2 degrees!!! It's a fun college, they have a pretty kick ass recording studio that Frank Zappa once recorded in and a nice vinyl library that anyone enrolled in a music class could check out to one of the small rooms and just chill.

And a hot stage band!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Drugs are bad.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

He said there were no suspects and no real leads in the case.

OK a rented truck but no suspects or leads? That's some lazy ass police work.

"Somebody's going be in some major trouble for walking away and leaving that quantity sitting on the side of the freeway," Preszler said. "I'm glad I'm not him."

Oh I see, he's gonna let somebody else take care of the suspect.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    $20 mill of chronic is mind boggleing

I highly doubt it was chronic.

yeah chronic transports itself from place to place, no need for trucks... especially in so cal, there is no chronic in cali it's a myth...

eh, it was probably beasters.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    speaking of getting high... just copped some barney purple from the columbus st club.

fucked up the whole back of the bus yesterday and it was triple wrapped in turkey bags

"DAMN SOMEONE SMELLS LIKE DRO!"

Thats cool! I only went to chaffey for about a year and half....around 97. I went to Etiwanda Intermediate and lived right there off highland. I remember when they built Rancho High School, it was basically across the street from my house. I havent scene the freeway up there yet.

In chorus in 6th grade we had to do a report on a composer, I choose Frank Zappa because my dad was a big fan. I read an autobiography about him and found out that he lived up off archibald and his studio was called studio z. It was cool to find that out considering we had only lived in cally for a year or two and ended up in Rancho. My teacher thought I was pretty strange though.