Who has the Mister Cee Best of Biggie tape?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I need that on mp3 stat. Someone should post it here and not on the real headz forum so everyone can appreciate and remember the greatness.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that plus the rap phenomenom tape with dj vlad and dirty harry are essentials

• I need that on mp3 stat. Someone should post it here and not on the real headz forum so everyone can appreciate and remember the greatness.

Yes, please do. Thank you.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    call me disconneted or lil dude or whatever, but what the hell is the real headz forum??

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    that plus the rap phenomenom tape with dj vlad and dirty harry are essentials
    after that came out i haven't bought a biggie tape since.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    come on though! hurry up with the mister cee tape please! i gotta go get a haircut and i need it in the whip!

thanx

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    call me disconneted or lil dude or whatever, but what the hell is the real headz forum??

Sorry mang. The game is to be sold, not told.

s'all good, i'm no "real head" by any means, i was just curoiuos. y'all got a secret forum? if so, that's wild.

s'all good, i'm no "real head" by any means, i was just curoiuos. y'all got a secret forum? if so, that's wild.

Ask raj and let him know when you are ready to step it up out of the kiddie pool.

IN THE MEAN TIME WHERES MY MISTER CEE TAPE! I NEED MY KILLA TAPE SON! WHERE MY KILLA TAPE AT?

Ask raj and let him know when you are ready to step it up out of the kiddie pool.

word, i will have to do that come paidai.

sorry i don't have that mixtape i was trying to find it on the intrunutz for you but no luck so far.

edit: there's torrents of it out there that work, i would DL and up it for you but I'm leaving in 10 minutes.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na...+biggie+torrent

• http://www.sendspace.com/file/c0dr36

on a side not.. Mr cee put out a new one today. a part two. can't believe it's not ripped yet. Someone in NY go to the mixtape spot and post that thing. Please and the doo wop BIG cd.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Mr cee put out a new one today. a part two.

sendspace.com/file/deit3e

• Options
    Mr.Cee's show on Hot 97 last night was pretty crazy, 4 hours all Biggie. Lots of original versions of songs, demo versions, live tracks, things like that. I didn't hear the whole thing, but heard enough (maybe 2 hours) to know I wish I had it recorded.