light (christian related)

2»

Comments

• I was just thinking, when you make an LP of ventriloquism, do you even have to bring the dummy to the studio? Edgar Bergen got famous as a ventriloquist on the radio[/b]. I figured he was sitting there in his underwear with a beer in his hand, just doing the voices.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I was just thinking, when you make an LP of ventriloquism, do you even have to bring the dummy to the studio? Edgar Bergen got famous as a ventriloquist on the radio[/b]. I figured he was sitting there in his underwear with a beer in his hand, just doing the voices.

Those people are freaks, I have no doubt that they not only bring the dummy to the studio, but eat dinner with it, sleep with it, etc. Like the guy in "Soap".

• I was just thinking, when you make an LP of ventriloquism, do you even have to bring the dummy to the studio? Edgar Bergen got famous as a ventriloquist on the radio[/b]. I figured he was sitting there in his underwear with a beer in his hand, just doing the voices.

Those people are freaks, I have no doubt that they not only bring the dummy to the studio, but eat dinner with it, sleep with it, etc. Like the guy in "Soap".

More like this guy...

or this guy...

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    there's a spot around here that had several of those ventriloquist christian records, you collect 'em Hcrink?

to get this thread back on track, there are some other decent Light records other that Cross & Switchblade

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

All of the kids in Springfield are SOB's!

• to get this thread back on track, there are some other decent Light records other that Cross & Switchblade

and you have them already you squirrelly fort worthian...

i just bought my ticket to nyc, holler at me.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Anybody see that movie "Dummy" from a year or two back? Decent flick.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    there's a spot around here that had several of those ventriloquist christian records, you collect 'em Hcrink?

yeah, the real scary ones. Are they cheap? PM me...

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    This flick is a good/shitty movie about when dummies attack ...With a cornyass Anthony Hopkins in it.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Anybody see that movie "Dummy" from a year or two back? Decent flick.

Yeah, the one Adrian Brody did right before "the pianist". Too bad, it really didn't get out there. I saw it came out on video tho!

• Anybody see that movie "Dummy" from a year or two back? Decent flick.

Yeah, the one Adrian Brody did right before "the pianist". Too bad, it really didn't get out there. I saw it came out on video tho!

Sundance has been showing it lately...