Rawkus vs. El-P, round 148

2»

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    dude sounds asshurt x10000000000

sayin. whatever happened to the good ol' days when i person would just beat/stab/shoot you if they had beef. now they take it to their myspace blogs?

thumbs down.

Besides, did El-P learn nothing from the Will High/Vordul incident?

• this is a pretty big deal to el-p's "real" fans which are all kids under the age of 18 and who still call eachother "posers".

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    dude sounds asshurt x10000000000

sayin. whatever happened to the good ol' days when i person would just beat/stab/shoot you if they had beef. now they take it to their myspace blogs?

thumbs down.

Besides, did El-P learn nothing from the Will High/Vordul incident?

ooo was that when some rapper was talking shit on the internet and some big ass dude knocked him the fuck out at his own show? that was classic.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    AND dude called the cops on him and im pretty sure dude had to serve a bid

dont ask how i know about that

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    this might actually be worse than talib kewlie calling out okayplayer posters on his blog

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    For sure the promo version my friend got has a sticker on the back saying that his copy is digitaly registered to him and he is responsible if it is leaked in any way. Anyone heard of this happening before? I assume its to stop people file sharing but seems more like somthing the majors would be doing but not def jux. Seeing half their fans only exsist on the internet anyway.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    we got a promo at my work, and it's fucking rad, because the intermitant promo voice actually says the owner's name. "This promotional copy belongs to [M-Theory owner's name]." How much time must that have taken?

Also, I don't see the problem with El's response. Dude's went at him and he gave his side, which comes across as pretty legit

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Also, I don't see the problem with El's response. Dude's went at him and he gave his side, which comes across as pretty legit

Somebody posted a picture of him with another, much more successful, artist:

1. Nobody "went at" him;
    2. He had no "side" to give.

Yet he behaved as if somebody had photoshopped him into a Klan rally.

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    Is it just me or does this guy stay up late at night thinking of ways to use the word sycophantic...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    For sure the promo version my friend got has a sticker on the back saying that his copy is digitaly registered to him and he is responsible if it is leaked in any way. Anyone heard of this happening before? I assume its to stop people file sharing but seems more like somthing the majors would be doing but not def jux. Seeing half their fans only exsist on the internet anyway.

Major labels 'watermark' a lot of their promo's now, which uniquely identifies each disc (whether or not they know who each disc was sent to I can't say)

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    el-p's in BAND?

cant wait to see his 'live' show!
    fart.