"Jim Jones looks like a fucking carpenter"

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hahahahaha

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Why do people hate on Memphis Bleek? I always thought he was a pretty good rapper.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Jim Jones also said he confronted you, but you were busy tying your shoes.

That doesn???t even make sense. I buy a bunch of sneakers everyday, I don???t have time to lace them.[/b]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Bleek could be one hit away his whole career
    As long as I'm alive, he's a millionaire
    And even if I die, he's in my will somewhere

Everyone wants to make assumptions that Jay takes care of me just because he said it in a rhyme. That???s only if Bleek falls off. I???m good, though.

Bwahaha.... okay.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    if bleeks records were half as entertaining as this interview was i'd be half as likely to not listen to them.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    if bleeks records were half as entertaining as this interview was i'd be half as likely to not listen to them.

"plus my interviews are hotter"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im having a hard time keeping track of who is beefing with who in ny now

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

That doesn???t even make sense. I buy a bunch of sneakers everyday, I don???t have time to lace them.[/b]

The logic here is astounding on both sides.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

haha i couldn't figure out how to read that line myself. wtf is he talking about?

anyway, shit's funny to me. bleek won't really come out and talk any shit, and that's smart of him, everybody knows dipset goes at dudes for attention. it's funny when they fall for it. always a good time!

by the way, anybody got any info on that new Writer track that's on some of the mixtapes that supposedly features busta (but in reality, it's just a sample of Busta saying "Yeah take it to the floor and put it back in motion")? I'm trying to find out a) if it's a real track and who's beat it is and b) what song that busta rhymes lyric is taken from. Any info is appreciated. That track is fire for those who have not heard it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    im having a hard time keeping track of who is beefing with who in ny now

just think of it as a Royal Rumble

btw, where the fuck is papoose?

• that shit was funny

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

btw, where the fuck is papoose?

Probably somewhere still "working on his album" lol.

I used to think dude was kinda nice sometimes, but he shoulda dropped when his shit was hot. Now he's just the guy on all Kayslay's Streetsweeper tapes who doesn't have an album yet.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I ain???t gona lie, I???ll give Jim his little props because he didn???t bitch up or run. He was like, ???Yo, I ain???t got no problems with you Bleek, or none of y???all. My problem is with homey. I???ll shoot the fair one if it???s all good.??? So I???m telling my man, ???Fight the nigga, because as soon as you throw you???re hands up, I???m gonna lay him.??? He [Bleek???s friend] didn???t want to fight him, though. I guess it wasn???t the right time. We still chumped them niggas, though. We were on some Brooklyn shit, like, ???What the fuck you lookin??? at? I???ll knock your head off.??? Them niggas ain???t want no problems.

I cannot for the life of me follow this storyline. It makes absolutely no sense.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dude, bleek's got shoes he doesn't even need to tie. He's beyond your level of comprehnsion. You need some Bleek Lexicon to decipher.

I ain

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I've got the urge, to splurge