DONT WANT TO TAKE THIS SHIT TO THE BREAKS.COM...

pencilfacepencilface 674 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
i imagine i may get told to fuck off and but i have been really wanting to know what the OG samples for either "anarchist bookstore part 1" or "2" by MC Paul Barman... both are MF Doom beats from a few years ago? anyone know and willing to turn the info loose?

Comments

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    you actually should - they'll be plenty acne-faced afraid of real hip hop cats there to expound on his genius.

• i'm not interested in his genius--- just what these bloody loops are in the beats..... i don't want to spend any time over at the breaks.com... it's odd there.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I don't believe anybody on here would have an MC Paul Barman album on hand so it would probably be in your best interest to post a link to the song(s) so that you might have a chance for identification.
    Or you could...
    IMG SRC=http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4031/sthay0.gif>

• I don't believe anybody on here would have an MC Paul Barman album on hand so it would probably be in your best interest to post a link to the song(s) so that you might have a chance for identification.
    Or you could...

LOL

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    I don't believe anybody on here would have an MC Paul Barman album on hand so it would probably be in your best interest to post a link to the song(s) so that you might have a chance for identification.
    Or you could...

do you have access to super special emoticons?

youre like god dude

• I don't believe anybody on here would have an MC Paul Barman album on hand so it would probably be in your best interest to post a link to the song(s) so that you might have a chance for identification.
    Or you could...

ouch.. Fair point, i havent really listened to the album since i got it..... but i like these beats.

well, here is one of the tracks and i dont have the other on my computer. mc paul barman - "anarchist bookstore pt1"

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    do you have access to super special emoticons?

What, you don't have acess to the I>Real Graemlinz Know The Deal/I> board?

P.S.

A cursorary use of das-breeks search engine delivers:

Paul Barman 'Anarchist's book store Pt. 2'
    Samples:
    New Birth 'Do it again'
    Comin' from all ends
    RCA

Nakamura, Teruo and the Rising Sun
    Rising Sun: (Polydor 1977)
    "Cat"
    MF Doom "Kava Kava Root"
    Paul Barman Anarchist Bookstore Pt.1

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    That beat is cool, but holy shit Barman is bad! I feel awkward just listening to this.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    That beat is cool, but holy shit Barman is bad! I feel awkward just listening to this.

but i heard that if you take every word in the song and break it down into letters, you can totally make a whole new rap out of said letters!! genius!!!!

factoid# 84,342 - a certain moderhater on here was his tour dj for a short spell. keep that on the d.l. hughley though!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

factoid# 84,342 - a certain moderhater on here was his tour dj for a short spell. keep that on the d.l. hughley though!!

I missd that tour

• Hey, I don't remember if it's part one or two, but one of the beats is from "The Cat" off of the Rising Sun LP by Nakamura Teruo.

Peace...
    FNM

Oops... Edited to say that I jumped the gun, and posted before seeing you had the answer.

Anyhow, I think Paul Barman is great. Tell me another MC that could pull off a song called Burpin' and Fartin'...

• thanks for letting me know ---i have googled and memorised the cover in case i come across it.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    Anyhow, I think Paul Barman is great. Tell me another MC that could pull off a song called Burpin' and Fartin'...