TOP 10 WACK RECORDS YOUR KEEPING FOR SOME REASON..

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Come on I know some of you folks got some pure wack wax your holding on to for some reason or another, what are they and why are you holding on to them:I know I keep records for there Fresh Covers or Somthing odd like that or this is a private press let me see if this will be worth something some day... I can't think of anything right now that I have but I know I do, so I was wondering if any yall have any you keepin....???

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• worth having for the cover regardless of the music

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

god knows I want to toss it but its three hairless wookies praying in a disco stylee

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I seriously dig "shoot em up movies" and not for the sample. The song is just great. The rest of the record is awful.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I still have more than one stanley clark lp and more than one billy cobham lp. i could do wihtout all of them, i don't know why I keep them. I also have some stupid children's records and other "novelty" records that I've never really listened to or used but for some reason I don't get rid of them. I have some really terrible 45s as well. i have a problem.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I seriously dig "shoot em up movies" and not for the sample. The song is just great. The rest of the record is awful.

Two Occasions, son.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    These records are straight up wack:

• I have to keep everything Tommy Bolin plays on.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

i kept a lot of wackies... ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

eminem loop.

• LMAO

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

for sentimental value

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    I still have more than one stanley clark lp and more than one billy cobham lp. i could do wihtout all of them, i don't know why I keep them. I also have some stupid children's records and other "novelty" records that I've never really listened to or used but for some reason I don't get rid of them. I have some really terrible 45s as well. i have a problem.

you consider billy cobham wack??

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i wouldnt call BC whack but i wouldnt hesitate to toss out his albums for i know i can grab one anytime anywhere.

i wouldnt call BC whack but i wouldnt hesitate to toss out his albums for i know i can grab one anytime anywhere.

exactly. and on top of that, I've owned these albums (spectrum, funky side of things, live on tour in europe with g. duke, crosswinds) for 9 years and haven't listened to them in at least 5.

He's a good drummer, but I don't really listen to much "fusion" anymore. Fuck. Now I'm gonna throw on Spectrum. We'll see what happens.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    good thread

keep oooooooon. keep that same ol feeeeelin.

runner up:

that Disco Gorilla record. why?

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    good thread

add this

its not really wack, but still....

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts

Shit, you think drum drops 1 is bad? I think I have volume six somewhere.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• I hear you dude. Killer legs...