Scientology Strut

2»

Comments

• However, the basic idea is that you have problems and you need help. Scientology can help you if you pay

eff Scientology, this is that new schitt:

http://www.thesecret.tv/

yo one of my friends who i recently talk with try to get me on this.. the secret schitt... what is the deal with this? anyone?

• However, the basic idea is that you have problems and you need help. Scientology can help you if you pay

yo one of my friends who i recently talk with try to get me on this.. the secret schitt... what is the deal with this? anyone?

it's on some 'the power of positive thinking will bring you what you want in life' tip. Supposedly they are up to 1.4 million copies of the book only a few months after it's release.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

However, the basic idea is that you have problems and you need help. Scientology can help you if you pay

it's on some 'the power of positive thinking will bring you what you want in life' tip. Supposedly they are up to 1.4 million copies of the book only a few months after it's release.

What a load of BS. JZ Knight/Ramtha Pt. 2.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

However, the basic idea is that you have problems and you need help. Scientology can help you if you pay

my girlfriend just ordered this...i'll keep you posted.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts

This is hilarious! 3 nerdy white guys trying to act tough on camera. "I think your a child molester, cause thats what you look like!"
    wack

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    That video really is wild...

"Did you take time out from beating your wife to come here?"

They just wont stop trying to turn it around on the camera man, although when he mentions whoever the girls name, the guy kinda twitches, like its painful for him to think about Scientology in any way other than how he has been taught.

Using made up words, ha..

Wish a scientologist would step up and state their case here. I'm all ears...

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    I hate that Jason Lee is a Scientologist... one of my favorite actors and skaters. He lost mad points when I found that out.

yeah what is up with that! everything hes done has been so on point , u would think that this guy would not b fooled by this gimmick of a religon

he still gets the alright with me pass, unlike most of the others

y'all talk like you know him. I guess dude is different from the characters he plays on TV/movies. imagine that.

i wasnt talking about how he seems to b in movies dood. he was big in the skateboard world in the 80'sn 90's. from interviews in magazines and videos he seemed to have a very good head on his shoulders, and wen he started makin some cash in the movie/tv biz he came back to the skate world and started up this skate company that went out of biz (Stereo) and got it back on its feet.

video days

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    That video really is wild...

"Did you take time out from beating your wife to come here?"

They just wont stop trying to turn it around on the camera man, although when he mentions whoever the girls name, the guy kinda twitches, like its painful for him to think about Scientology in any way other than how he has been taught.

Using made up words, ha..

Wish a scientologist would step up and state their case here. I'm all ears...

That's what they call "Attack the Attacker". They figure everyone has some dirt in their past so don't let up until you find out what it is and use it against them.

In 1966, Hubbard wrote a criticism of the organization's behavior and noted the "correct procedure" for attacking enemies of Scientology:

(1) Spot who is attacking us.
    (2) Start investigating them promptly for felonies or worse using own professionals, not outside agencies.
    (3) Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them.
    (4) Start feeding lurid, blood sex crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press.

Don't ever tamely submit to an investigation of us. Make it rough, rough on attackers all the way. You can get "reasonable about it" and lose. Sure we break no laws. Sure we have nothing to hide. BUT attackers are simply an anti-Scientology propaganda agency so far as we are concerned. They have proven they want no facts and will only lie no matter what they discover. So BANISH all ideas that any fair hearing is intended and start our attack with their first breath. Never wait. Never talk about us - only them. Use their blood, sex, crime to get headlines. Don't use us. I speak from 15 years of experience in this. There has never yet been an attacker who was not reeking with crime. All we had to do was look for it and murder would come out.[/b] -- Attacks on Scientology, "Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter," 25 February 1966

It's all a very strange, strange set up and there's ALOT more weird shit where that came from.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

What are you afraid of?
    What are you afraid of?
    What are you afraid of?
    What have you done?
    You got crimes, get em off your chest.
    You know you've got the crimes, you know you've done things, spit it out.

Tell us Mark, what are your crimes.

Apparently if you attack Scientology you are afraid people are going to get better. That's all there is to it. it's simple.

Doiyeeeee

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts

It's all a very strange, strange set up and there's ALOT more weird shit[/b] where that came from.

• the building I'm working in right now is right next to the scientology center. I've gone in the place several times over the last couple months to take their various tests (IQ & Personality, haven't taken the stress test yet)

shits hilarious, problem is now they are sending me mail.

did that once for a laugh; got pissed that they wouldn't let me keep it.
    then my gf left her sunglasses, and she made me go back and get them. god, you should have seen how excited they got when i ran back in the door.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

That's what they call "Attack the Attacker". They figure everyone has some dirt in their past so don't let up until you find out what it is and use it against them.

that vid was tough to watch w/o cracking up. how anyone falls victim to this b.s. is beyond me..

• best introduction to Scientology is:

Battlefield Earth

John Travolta tried to make a movie based on a L. Ron Hubbard Sci-fi book.
    anyone else seen this ???

This is one of the most unintentionally phenomenal movies ever. Dudes are dressed like Klingons in platform boots with tubes sticking out of their noses. Travolta financed this shit out of his own pocket to the tune of like $30 Million. My brother and I smoked a big ass blunt once and watched Battlefield Earth and it was strangely compelling .

Good revenge strategy: sign people you don't like up for Scientology literature. Once they have you on the mailing list they'll literally harass you for a decade or two.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    how is this any different than a fraternity, clique, or ahem...any other religion? the only differences here that i see are that the members and believers are stinking rich. and well, minus the aliens and all, just like us, we want to believe in that omniscient and omnipotent being or deity that can save them in the afterlife.

but scientology to me is what happens when you got a bunch of rich actors, enterntainers, and socialites with too much money and time on their hands, but just like all of us, yearn for the answers of the cosmos. not to mention a little top shelf networking and elbow nudging with the 'stars' dont seem like a bad idea right?

ps. i'm joining tomorrow.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    how is this any different than a fraternity, clique, or ahem...any other religion? the only differences here that i see are that the members and believers are stinking rich. and well, minus the aliens and all, just like us, we want to believe in that omniscient and omnipotent being or deity that can save them in the afterlife.

Pretty much. It's completely ridiculous, but no more so than any of the world's more established religions.

• Is Kenneth Eng L. Ron Hubbard reincarnate?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    "inturbulate"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I seem to remember reading something a few years ago about them spending millions burying giant gold recordings (disks or coils I don't remember) of Hubbard's teachings in case some major cataclysm wiped out everything... some future civilization could still find the truth

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts
    one of my close frien"s mother and brother are in it...
    he doesnt really like to talk about it though, so i dont
    press (or even care really)...although he did once say
    it was kinda fucked up, but what can he do about it...
    to me its no different than any non-mainstream religion,
    i mean jehovah witness', evangelical christians, the family,
    hari khrishna...to each his own i guess

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Some smartass in Stockholm found a way to use the Scientology bible as evidence or something like that, meaning it's now in the Royal Library, free for anyone to read in the library since it's considered public material.

Which means the Scientologists have somebody walk in the Royal library EVERY MORNING at 7 am, grab the book and sit down reading it the entire day so no outsider can see it.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Some smartass in Stockholm found a way to use the Scientology bible as evidence or something like that, meaning it's now in the Royal Library, free for anyone to read in the library since it's considered public material.

Which means the Scientologists have somebody walk in the Royal library EVERY MORNING at 7 am, grab the book and sit down reading it the entire day so no outsider can see it.

whaoh. dude we should mount a mission to subdue this guy and take that shit.

either that or lodge a complaint. what he is doing has got to be against library policy.

or fuck it, why not try to show up before dude one morning?

• edubedub 715 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I don't know what the deal is with the whole nautical theme. One time I got lost out in Hemet (middle of nowhere) looking for records and stumbled upon a giant fucking scientologist pirate ship. I think they use it for a movie set or something.

I was waiting for the comparison to other religions to come up. If you do even minimal research you'll see that this is on a whole other level.

It does make you question religion on a whole though. Knowing some bloated sack of shit like Hubbard can "create" a religion and have hundreds of thousands (?) of people fall for it makes you wonder.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    boom:

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    A very beautiful girl handing out scientology leaflets in the 70's convinced my dad to go take a test at some sattelite scientology research center. She said she would accompany him in the bus on the way there. He figured "fuck it", there might be some Nani for me in this, so he went on this 2 and a half hour busride tyo some creepy building in the middle of nowhere. He said the test was every bit as creepy as you would believe, with people telling you your are special, gifted, different, every step along the way. After taking the test, he informed them that he had no intention of joining scientology. He asked to be directed backed to their bus and brought back to hollywood blvd, where they picked him up. They said for non joiners, there WAS NO BUS. He had to then make a very embarassing phone call, asking a friend to pick him up at a scientology center 2 and a half hours out of town. Ouch.

That Pirate ship is amazing.

Oh, what about the christmas/santa clause childrens area they set up on hollywood blvd every year. I would let my worst enemies kid sit on that santas lap.

My old landlord did alot of research into scientology. He told me they believe in massive space wales that emit waves that control the earth. And they put snakes in peoples mail boxes when they try to leave. Also you purge your thetasn by confessing your crimes and sins into a device that eliminates them. A device that looks a lot like a tape recorder. Theyve got dirt on eeeeverybooody.