Record Pron (Records IN Pron to be exact) *NSFW*

snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
My friend sent me this scene as he knows I have an obsession with vinyl. I'm not sure how he had even noticed them! I did my best to censor out the naughty parts, but if it's deemed NSFW please don't ban me!!! The LP's in the nice frames are Pucho & His Latin Soul Brothers, Caj Tjader - Hot Sauce and The Barigozzi Group - The Optical Sound. There seems to be others but I just can't make them out. I wonder if anyone knows whose room this is! Or if someone had let some friends stay at their house one summer when no-one was home!My special censoringGotta call suspect on the "fake" breast'sessss*edit* I added the NSFW!

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    That's Guzzo's pad!

• While, uh, researching a Tina Brooks LP I was putting on ebay I ran into this -

SONIC

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    While, uh, researching a Tina Brooks LP I was putting on ebay I ran into this -

SONIC

Did you use photoshop to remove her left nipple? Or is it an akward position?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Where exactly is this from? Is it some homemade schitt? the records make me want to watch it more. the fantasy that the records are hers actually increases the turn-on factor. is this ?

• Did you use photoshop to remove her left nipple? Or is it an akward position?

No photoshop on the nipple - not quite sure what happened to it. Maybe it only appears when Lee Morgan raers are near.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Caj Tjader - Hot Soul[/b] Sauce

Nice tits.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    post the mpg or you're soft

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    That's Guzzo's pad!

I got better records and more natural titties than that

Where exactly is this from? Is it some homemade schitt? the records make me want to watch it more. the fantasy that the records are hers actually increases the turn-on factor. is this ?

I'm not sure, my friend said it was from a compilation of brunettes video that he ripped off DVD for me. It says her name is Charlie (?) in the begining. I don't think it's some home made video.

post the mpg or you're soft

ahaha, I'm not sure you really want me to. There are certin scenes were the strech marks on her ass, thighs, calfs, back, stomache, arms are very visable.

the scene:
    rapidshare.de/files/29858848/charlie4.mpg