a couple hip hop needs

JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
edited February 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Nice & Smooth : Sometimes I Rhyme SlowShowbiz & AG : Fat PocketsMad Lion : Take it EasyJustin Timberlake: Rock your Body (no Im not kidding)I think a couple of the above can be found via reissue but I would prefer originals. I dont know if fat pockets ever got repressed or booted but Im looking specifcally for instro's.Too Be continued 12''s are also soughtlooking for a Third Sight 12'' ( i dont know the name ) as well as a copy of Brothers of Mind "kick facts"Let me know. thanks

Comments

• I have a copy of the mad lion i could part with, pm me...

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    pretty sure my "take it easy" is OG.. i'll have a listen to see if i want it and hit u back

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    I have a copy of the mad lion i could part with, pm me...

got there before me. zing

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Thanks for the responce. I forgot to add one other thing I am looking for:

Kool Keith : Don't Crush it 12"

oh and

Original Flavor 12"s ( already copped 'Can I Get Open' from hommie Tuneup, looking for " when I make it" + others)

I will probably think of more, thanks again.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey homie:

Most of the 12's(showbiz,orginal flavor,nice and smooth,etc)all have been booted.You can get them at most shops.If not, lemme check I am pretty sure I have all those 12's(not the Timberlake though,you are on your own).
    Which 12 are you talking about(third sight..rhymes like a scientist?)
    lemme know.

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

Hey homie:

Most of the 12's(showbiz,orginal flavor,nice and smooth,etc)all have been booted.You can get them at most shops.If not, lemme check I am pretty sure I have all those 12's(not the Timberlake though,you are on your own).
    Which 12 are you talking about(third sight..rhymes like a scientist?)
    lemme know.

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

Hey Adrian,
    Thanks, let me know if you have any ogs. I'm not into the poor quality of the boots and hip hop prices have dropped signifcantly so its not too much more for the real deal right now. I have several reissues and most sound low and fuzzy. Except, I think that fat pockets still goes for about $20-30 bucks but I'd really like to have it.

The Third Sight is the one that mixmaster mike used on one of his mixtapes, 987 or 237 119??? something like that...I cant remember, Ill try to find the tape. Thanks again.

• if you still need the nice n smooth i'm pretty sure i have it, just a promo in a plain sleeve though. but if you want it, i would part with it. just pm me if you become interested.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I'm just going on memory here, I think that "Rhymes Like a Scientist" is the song MMM used on a tape... but I know a lot of people are after the Third Sight 12" "Zodiac Killer" b/w "Will I Get Shot by a Dope Fiend?"

I'm just going on memory here, I think that "Rhymes Like a Scientist" is the song MMM used on a tape... but I know a lot of people are after the Third Sight 12" "Zodiac Killer" b/w "Will I Get Shot by a Dope Fiend?"

Yeah, I wasnt sure what it was called but I asked T*m and he said the track I am looking for is called " ball breaker" so thats the jam.........

" ball breaker"

I take that back its actually called " Ball Sacks"

a little different.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    " ball breaker"

I take that back its actually called " Ball Sacks"

a little different.

Yeah, that is the "Rhymes like a Scientist" 12

I am going to look through my stuff and I think I have a couple of copies of that 12 and the one's you mentioned above.

I'll keep you posted.

oh yeah they are all og's too.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Justin Timberlake: Rock your Body (no Im not kidding)

I think a couple of the above can be found via reissue but I would prefer originals. I dont know if fat pockets ever got repressed or booted but Im looking specifcally for instro's.
    '

The JT 12" doesn't have inst... I don't think the instro is on vinyl actually

damn that sucks.....I didnt know that..hmmmmmmm

Well I guess I wouldnt mind the MP3 of the instro if someone has it.....is it out there to be had if never on vinyl ??? I do like the beat. Thanks for letting me know.