The Funky Penguin in Barcelona - Pics and Mix!

2»

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Great mix.Post another one.

Thanks... I have loads of mixes on my website if you haven't peeped those yet.

DJ Ferrari Site

• LUCKY!

but the last time i was in barcelona though my friend made me eat angulas

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    So they're saying there's 30 years left of work on the Familia. It's amazing that every little detail is done to perfection on such a massive structure. They're definitely sticking to the original plan out of respect to Gaudi... as they most certainly should.

Actually I don't think this is true. I'd heard that the current architect, Jordi Bonet is interperating Gaudi's intentions while incorporating his own as well. Also I've heard it will not be completed in our lifetime. They've already been building it for well over 100 years and some of the most significant work is still to be done.

I lived in Barcelona for several months last year, actually right on Calle Arago, a min walk from that last pic you posted up. Really starting to get nostalgic for it looking at those pics.

Great tracklist on your mix, thanks!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    So they're saying there's 30 years left of work on the Familia. It's amazing that every little detail is done to perfection on such a massive structure. They're definitely sticking to the original plan out of respect to Gaudi... as they most certainly should.

Actually I don't think this is true. I'd heard that the current architect, Jordi Bonet is interperating Gaudi's intentions while incorporating his own as well. Also I've heard it will not be completed in our lifetime. They've already been building it for well over 100 years and some of the most significant work is still to be done.

I lived in Barcelona for several months last year, actually right on Calle Arago, a min walk from that last pic you posted up. Really starting to get nostalgic for it looking at those pics.

Great tracklist on your mix, thanks!

Well, you sound like you know more than I do... I was just going off what people told me