~Collector's Pushing the Limits of Sanity~

13»

Comments

• Hating on shoe collecting on a record collecting board is the most ignorant shit I've heard lately.

I want to live where you live if that qualifies as the most ignorant shit you ever hear.

Well, I igonore most ignorant shit (ignorant to the ignorance?). I suppose that is one of the more ign'ant things I've heard lately and actually paid any mind to.

Oh and to Birdman9, that globe collection is fresh. I never knew of anybody collecting globes but I always thought they were cool. You got some of the table globes? Those are cool.

• i have about 100 sneakers, most of which i have not paid for, or if i have, i pay $30 which is cost.

But why you hating on...

ehhh, i had a few pairs before the whole dunk craze just took off...i traded them. once that happened the model lost its swagger,they are generic to me.i just dont see it.
    i prefer trainers, for soooo long i kept wishing they would launch the stabs...i got my wish. air max 1,and the 90s are my shit. vandals are hot. there are a few models nike still has yet to revamp, im always telling my man to tell the execs to make it happen. well see.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Oh and to Birdman9, that globe collection is fresh. I never knew of anybody collecting globes but I always thought they were cool. You got some of the table globes? Those are cool.

I pretty much collect only globes I run across at thrifts and such, and these don't come up around here, or if they do, they want like $50 for them, and I have a strict rule of nothing over $10 at this point (unless it was a vintage moon or planet model).

I would enjoy finding one of those globe bars cheap!

• too much room is needed to collect globes.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I could probably justify collecting shoes to my wife. maybe. collecting globes? probably not. unless they were really old globes, which would be kind of cool.

I think instead of calling a girl a slut it would be better to call her "merely a great sperm collectro".

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    a life sized globe would be

• unless they were really old globes, which would be kind of cool.

pangaea globes?

• i know some women who love to collect my globes, two at a time.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i know some women who love to collect my globes, two at a time.

zoinks!

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    i know some women who love to collect my globes, two at a time.

zoinks!

more like marbles

hi-hoo

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I could probably justify collecting shoes to my wife. maybe. collecting globes? probably not. unless they were really old globes, which would be kind of cool.

Luckily we just collected an old house that is pretty roomy. Initially my wife said "no more damn globes", but this Friday she was all excited because she found one that was different from all the others, and it was under $5 at the Goodwill. Most of them are old, and I draw the line at ones that are damaged. I will most like start giving them to friends as I find others, because at a certain point it gets to take up more space than even I am willing to give up.

Did I mention I collect tiki shit too? And movies? and mp3s? And books?