YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

nessness 249 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
last but not least my main man, one of the first dudes to show a foreigner some love, anibal aka NESS!
I DID NOT KNOW THAT!!! YO!!! DUDES!!! WHAT IT IS!?!?!!? DETROIT IS COLD!!! I AIN'T BEEN ON HERE FOOOOOOOOREVER!!! I SEE THINGS CHANGE, BUT THEY STAY THE SAME!!! JUST DROPPIN A KITE FROM THE REAL WORLD!!!I FEEL LIKE I TOOK THIS PLACE FOR GRANTED (LIKE SO MANY OTHER THINGS IN LIFE)!!! SO YEAH ANYHOW I'M LIVING AND SHIT. FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO KNOW. YO'S ALL AROUNDNUEBA YOL PEOPLES!!! CHICAGO CHICAGO!!!! DEEEETROIT PLAAAAAYBALLERS (EVEN IF YOU MOVED I SEE Y'ALL BREAKSELF DREWN) SOCAL BEACH DUDES!!!YAAAAAAAAAY AREA!!!PHILLY INTERSTELLAR JAWNS!!! TOLEDO CHOLLY OOPS!!!MISCELLANOUS CANADIANS!!! SCANDINAVIA!!!!DISCONNECTED JOURNALISTS/BLOGGERS!!!IF ONE OF Y'ALL ROBS ME. I HOPE ANOTHER ONE OF Y'ALL BUYS ME A BEER.

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    ANIBAL!

Hope all is going good! Are you still working the Graveyard shift?

I gotta make a trip up there some time soon, but will wait til it gets a bit warmer.

• dooooooooooooooooooood...rockin that bike??????

what up what up what up....give a heyho to my homie frank dank if you see him

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    He's baaacccckkk! Good to see ya.

• last but not least my main man, one of the first dudes to show a foreigner some love, anibal aka NESS!

That's funny, Anibal was the first dude who was into Foreigner to show me some love.

Give me a call you jukebox hero, I got like a gazillion yakuza films and some old Scene footage you need to see.

Peace,
    SONIC

• nessness 249 Posts
    nah no more graveyard shift. i'm out the record game (at least the working for record dudes game)

no bike in the winter, just that crosstown bus.

doing americorps tutoring elementary school kids, working a night job slinging coffee.

i will holler @ frank for you TD. heard you bought a house man!!! congrats.

YO I AIN'T NEVER LISTENEDED TO NOOOOOOOO FORIEGNER!!!

• my boy's pop used to be in foreigner.
    ness,aa---...gimme a couple more months to finish this house up and yall have an open invite.

i had a great americorps experience. but stay on top of them with that paperwork...they are notorious for leaving corpsmembers fucked and hanging when it comes to gettig that ed. award (they herbed me my second year, i was about to snuff this one fucker who was just a little lifetime bureaucrat in training)

holla at frank's friend's girlfriend. i think i proposed to her that halloween.
    she dint say no (or yes).

missyalllll,t

• THE RETURN!

i'll see if I can come visit you later in the spring. pm me your current address, i'll send you some shit.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

doing americorps tutoring elementary school kids

That is great--real world moves.

Good to see you on here, ness.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

DEEEETROIT PLAAAAAYBALLERS (EVEN IF YOU MOVED I SEE Y'ALL BREAKSELF DREWN)

My mans 'en 'em! Yo, I'll get at you in March when I'm back in town. Keep doin' your thing, gahd.

• What's up dude! Good to see you're well. Hopefully I'll be out there some time in the warmer months. Stay up!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

doing americorps tutoring elementary school kids, working a night job slinging coffee.

ANIBAL!!!!!!!!!
    good to hear word from the underground.
    good move to rise from the graveyard of sound.
    tutoring the young'n's is deep work.
    coffee slingers are my dealers of choice.
    glad you're well!!!

don't be a stranger.
    you got a spot in brooklyn, anytime.
    back in the D maybe in April.
    hope to connect.
    send me your # as i lost it sometime during the move.

peace,
    ari

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I AIN'T BEEN ON HERE FOOOOOOOOREVER!!!

And you've been sorely missed. When you get done teaching kids and slinging coffee, don't forget your record lovers.

I'm not on here forever either,
    JRoot

• les ness what is crackin---when cardova posted that I wondered where you'd been

welcome back