NEED HELP- TOY STORES IN SAN FRNACISCO?

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Planning to go up to the bay soon and just was wondering where was the fresh spots for fresh Japaneese toys, anmie, and yo yo's??? I just haven't had any luck finding these stores when I'm up there please help.... Been to kid robot but any other ones????

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    kid robot

• kid robot

Giant Robot Store off Haight. A few blocks from Kidrobot. http://www.giantrobot.com/

There used to be a pretty baller toy store near Union Square. Not sure if it's still there. I don't visit Union Square much.

There's also a toy store on Market St. around 4th or 3rd or something down near the Financial District. It's on the South side of Market St.

• there is [used to be?] this pretty cool toy store in chinatown on powell near clay. well, it wasnt really that cool but i always liked it cuz they had like 2 gobots or some shit in the window and NOTHING ELSE. i always thought it was a mafia front or something.

anyways, theres this shop recon in north beach. i remember going there and seeing like a $500 tshirt for the first time in my life and thinking these mofos r crazy!

if u want THE REAL SCHITT u need to go to emeryville. kimono house or something like that. tho, u can find this shit easier in LA i believe...