Pete Rock & Marley Marl Future Flavas

HamHam 872 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
are these shows floating around out there on the interwebs somewhere? It would suck if one never were to hear all those exclusive pete rock beats and remixes..

Comments

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I remember listining to that show on my way to work every sunday at about 10 or 11... pete playing DATs right out of the studio

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    http://pausetapeking.blogspot.com

i think there's a few up there. i'm new to all this blogspot shit, a lot of mpfrees to be found. try a blogspot search.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    thanks, i'm gonna check that out.

i know there's some bootlegs(?) of some of it on soulseek, and this dude has some remixes up...it would be cool to have whole shows, somebody must've taped them.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    i have downloaded some mp3's from futureflavasonline some years back.. but prolly not what you searchin (shows from the year 2000 and up)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    is it just me, or is pete rock beginning to sound like every other kanyewannabemyspaceproducer? what's with all the chipmunk soul shit? what happened to the crunchy-drums-phat-basslines-deep-jazz-soul?

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    on mixingbowl.org there are a few ones, also some old-school marley marl, red-alert (pre-1990) and 90's westwood. Low quantities though

• I have a CD of one of those mixes. Has a bunch of Sauce Money shit on it, it's quite a few years old. The cover looks like this: (only pic I could find), it was alright. Nothing mind-blowing.