Beats and Blends #648

Scratch_n_SniffScratch_n_Sniff 353 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I'd like to hear more of what Strutters are cooking up, and maybe get something to play out this weekend. I'll get in and out of the cipher at the beginning before the heavy hitters step in.Beat: We Could Go Somewhere Blend: In La Mirage

Comments

• The Disco Inferno beat is epic. I like the 50 Cent theme we have going, but dude is a little to sleepy for that instrumental.

Another Blend:

Hypnotized in the Bush of the Ghosts

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    did these as more of an exercise for ableton.

MIA - Uraqt (teejers dub dub dub)

and

PCD feat Snoop - Buttons (kaaraa mix)

i really dont like the last song, but the rub came out ait.

• Im feeling that hypnotize blend and the PCD one too.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Im feeling that hypnotize blend and the PCD one too.

thanks dawg. i cant listen to anything now, but that biggie joint you did last year is still bangin heads. everyone ive played it for freaks out when the hear it.

the sample is so moody. its kinda funny how the rest of that song is generally cheerful.

Thanks Mang. This is the first time I've recieved props on soulstrut for some of my music work. I'd rilly like to work on more of this music schitt, but the rest of my daily grind isn't giving me much time for it right now. Eventhough I'll probably neglect some responsibilities to do some more music anyways...

Thanks Mang. This is the first time I've recieved props on soulstrut for some of my music work. I'd rilly like to work on more of this music schitt, but the rest of my daily grind isn't giving me much time for it right now. Eventhough I'll probably neglect some responsibilities to do some more music anyways...

I hear you about the lack of time for music lately. I'm working too much and I am with a new girl and we're spending a lot of time together. As such... I don't have the time to just sit down and fuck around with my music. I'm feeling an itch though. Sometimes it takes a little time off to spark a new direction.

The blend sounds really good.