post your favorite craigslist ad

2»

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Forgive the re-posting from Waxidermy, but this is best I've seen in a while.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/clt/321027851.html

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    will host

Check out my g.f.'s roommate...
    Reply to: [email]pers-271048914@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-01-30, 10:19PM EST

Just stopped in to see my girl, she's not back yet...but look what I found on her roommates computer...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Fuck her! She's a naggin' bitch always trying to break us up so my girl will go out whoring with her.. I'll look for more!

heres the link for the pics(nsfw):

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/rnr/271048914.html

this one is famous b/w probably total bullshit.

someone sent me the same link but from a totally un-craigslist-related context which leads me to beleive it's crap.

• I saw you studying today, you were wearing a green shirt and had blue eyes, we spoke briefly...I doubt
    you'll remember, I know I'll never forget. Anyway, I really wanted to talk with you more but I couldn't find
    the courage, I really felt like we'd have a great connection...I made this picture on my computer for you
    that I really hope you get the chance to see, I think it can better express my true feelings....its a special
    picture to me anyway... maybe we'll meet again, I certainly hope so.

From Missed Connections:

Dumpster on Randolph - m4w - 45[/b]

Reply to: [email]pers-262430195@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-01-14, 9:17AM CST

I had one foot in the dumpster behind Blockbuster, You were a voluptuous women with thick calves, and a disheveled wig. I was looking for discarded newspapers while eating a moldy baloney sandwich when are eyes met. You looked at me, I looked at you and then the manager from Blockbuster told me to get out of their trash. You might be a man, but I dig that. Did we share a moment? I don't wear underpants.

yeah I mean that is clearly just a transcription of a Kool Keith song. dude's not fooling anyone.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I have a girlfriend but I want you.

Right to the point. Hey: Some women love the direct approach.

These missed connections, when real, occasionally bear enormous existential weight.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Man, there are some messed up people out there.

24 years of used underwear and socks for sale! - $60
    Reply to: [email]sale-330698430@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-05-14, 2:26PM EDT

Hi,

I've probably been saving my clothes for too long. I'm 24, and I swim, kickbox, and workout 4 times a week. (4 times one week, 3 times the next ... i wont get into my training schedule.) Point is: it's time to start letting go of my lightly (and heavily) worn under-garb. Mostly it's the stuff thats become so comfy I wear it all the time to train in. But there developing some small holes, stains, and butt-cheek wear spots lol. So I thought I'd put them up for sale. Not sure if anyone would want them, but I can't seem to throw them out.

Some of them are cool brands too, and were originally really expensive. Email me and I can send pics or whatever. Price is obviously negotiable.

Peace out for now,

Brenden.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I have a girlfriend but I want you.

Right to the point. Hey: Some women love the direct approach.

or even for some men who moistur-iiiiiiize...

Pour me another - m4m - 27[/b]
    Reply to: [email]pers-302979831@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-03-30, 4:07AM CDT

You were bar tending. I was asking questions.

You were talking. I was taking notes.

You were moisturizing with Clinique products. I was interested.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Dear you who stole my scooter,
    If you have not yet thrown my scooter in a ditch, please return it to me or tell me where to find it. It is an scratched and overused blue Kymco Super Fever ZX50 that only runs when the spark plug is duct taped in place and has bumper stickers in Modern Hebrew. You do not want it. You cannot use it or sell it, and I suspect you cannot read it, but it is my scooter and I want it back very badly. I am a graduate student and cannot afford a new one. I am not interested in prosecuting, this is just a matter of taking something off of your hands which you cannot possibly want. Hey, if you _have_ dropped it in a ditch, please tell me what ditch it is in and I will go there to get it.
    Thanks

• Dear you who stole my scooter,
    If you have not yet thrown my scooter in a ditch

This made me laugh rather hard.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Vinyl Records Cheap - $75

Reply to: [email]sale-335346564@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-05-21, 1:26PM EDT

Selling vinyl records for diggers in DC. I currently have 4 boxes of Soul and R+B records $75 per box. Supply and Demand/ First come first served.

If you own a store the price is doubled for you. This is for DIGGERS.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Vinyl Records Cheap - $75

Reply to: [email]sale-335346564@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-05-21, 1:26PM EDT

Selling vinyl records for diggers in DC. I currently have 4 boxes of Soul and R+B records $75 per box. Supply and Demand/ First come first served.

I don't know if this is the same poster, but not long ago there was actually an add on there that called out the offending dealers by name. Something to the effect of "If this is A***, B***, or T**: don't bother calling".

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

LOL. You want me to go for you?

• Hey Crackhead,

YOU ARE A CRACKHEAD. WHY DON'T YOU OWN A CRACKPIPE?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Hey Crackhead,

YOU ARE A CRACKHEAD. WHY DON'T YOU OWN A CRACKPIPE?

That's just fantastic. And the fact that he kept a good sense of humor throughout the whole experience is quite an achievement.

• soulbrono1soulbrono1 205 Posts
    WUTZ GOOD, THIS YA BOY LIL CASH MONEY
    I WRITE/RECORD CUSTOM RAP/HIP-HOP SONGS FOR WHATEVER YOU MAY NEED, GIVE ME A SUBJECT, AND GIVE ME A WEEK, AND YOU'LL HAVE A HIT...
    HAVE DONE MANY SONGS FOR BUSSINESS AROUND THE U.S.
    RAP/HIP SONGS PROMO BUSS.GROWTH/ AND DEFINATELY INCREASE SALES
    EMAIL ME FOR EX. OF WORK I HAVE DONE
    ONLY CHARGING $300.00/SONG
    EX. THE COLDSTONE CREAMERY SONG ON THIS MYSPACE PAGE, CAN DO ONE LIKE THAT FOR YOUR BUSS. INCREASES SALE/BUSS. GROWTH.. www.MYSPACE.COM/LILCASHMONEYDAYOUNGRAPPER( NEW MYSPACE) REAL MYSPACE= www.MYSPACE.COM/LILCASH1234567

INCLUDES BEAT/LYRICS/RECORDING/AND CD WITH THE SONG ON IT
    YOU CAN ADD IT TO YOUR WEBSITE/MYSPACE/PLAY IT ON THE RADIO/ATTRACT PEOPLE TO YOUR BUSS. WITH THE #1 MOST LISTENED TO MUSIC RAP/HIP-HOP
    I'VE HAD MY PERSONAL MUSIC ON TV SHOWS/RADIO STATIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND I PERFORM A LOT AROUND HERE...

EMAIL ME, IF INTERESTED IN A CUSTOM SONG, NORMALLY I GET 1G-2G'S A SONG, BUT I DECIDED TO KEEP MY PRICES LOWER, AND SELL MORE, YOU CAN REVIEW THE LYRICS AFTER IM GIVEN THE SUBJECT OF THE SONG, BEFORE I RECORD IT, THEN I WILL EMAIL YOU FINISHED TRACK...

GIVE ME A SUBJECT, AND YOU'LL HAVE A HOT FINISHED SONG WITHIN A WEEK...

EMAIL ME,

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    EX. THE COLDSTONE CREAMERY SONG ON THIS MYSPACE PAGE, CAN DO ONE LIKE THAT FOR YOUR BUSS. INCREASES SALE/BUSS. GROWTH..

I scream for ice cream? MAD ILL DAIRY DRAMA MOODY STABZ

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    $50.00 gift card TOWER RECORDS

Reply to: [email]sale-350576930@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-06-12, 2:03PM EDT

I have for sale a $50.00 gift card to Tower Records. Will mail at no charge. Please, if you shop there, take this off my hands!
    Thanks.

• 3RD_Man3RD_Man 213 Posts

Trade: my MCA vinyl pressing of Who's Next for your Decca pressing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email]sale-323848598@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-05-03, 6:32PM EDT

I've got a vinyl copy of Who's Next by The Who on the MCA label, but for my collection I'd like a Decca pressing. If you've got one and would like to trade, let me know.

Since mine is in about 8/10 condition, yours should be too.

bikehorn at gmail dot com

PostingID: 323848598

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Trade: my MCA vinyl pressing of Who's Next for your Decca pressing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email]sale-323848598@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-05-03, 6:32PM EDT

I've got a vinyl copy of Who's Next by The Who on the MCA label, but for my collection I'd like a Decca pressing. If you've got one and would like to trade, let me know.

Since mine is in about 8/10 condition, yours should be too.

bikehorn at gmail dot com

PostingID: 323848598

Woodbridge....

No comment

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    beer money for dvds

Reply to: [email]sale-350180911@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-06-11, 11:29PM EDT

beer money for adult media. Interested?

PostingID: 350180911

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/zip/350304845.html

free canned soup & frankenberry cereal

Reply to: [email]sale-350304845@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-06-12, 3:37AM

I have 15 boxes of Frankenberry & Lucky charms unopened that I can not eat because of my diet. I also have 15 cans of progresso 25 ounce soups (retail at $3 a can). If you'd like them, let me know and I'll arrange them to be placed out.