Goodwill record prices skyrocketing

2»

Comments

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    not even al hirt.

I will buy every VG+ or better Al Hirt "soul in the horn" you can find for $5...thats $2 profit.
    make it happen

I have seen everyfuckingone of his records but that. I refuse to buy it until I find it myself for dirt cheap.

Then I will file it away and forget about it.

the race is on

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    not even al hirt.

I will buy every VG+ or better Al Hirt "soul in the horn" you can find for $5...thats $2 profit.
    make it happen

I have seen everyfuckingone of his records but that. I refuse to buy it until I find it myself for dirt cheap.

I will send it to you for free if you want. I will pay for postage.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    not even al hirt.

make it happen

I will send it to you for free if you want. I will pay for postage.

My lil dude is showing

• i believe most goodwills in minnesota raised there prices to $2 as well, savers might have too, as far as records go here it's all about the unique thrift store chain, 45's are 40 cents and lp's 80 cents, i've found some rare and really good records there too

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i was surprised to see the goodwills in my hometown have LOWERED the price down to 39 cents a record. but where i live theyre $1.38-3.38

all thats done is made me more picky at goodwill, which is probably a good thing.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    I think the dude who's pricing the records at my local thrift is a Santana fan. Moonflower for $8, no matter what condition it's in but $4 when one of the records is missing...fair game.