Whoever bought me a title...

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
...needs to do some explaining via PM, email or IM.

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    these are the new titles. check out the faq.

peace

h

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Whew. That's good cause I was trying to figure out if I had been beefing without even knowing it.

Thanks man. I should check in more often.

• i'm kinda buggin too cause i used to have the title "mr wizard" and now i'm just "medium rare" peace, stein. . .

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i'm kinda buggin too cause i used to have the title "mr wizard" and now i'm just "medium rare" peace, stein. . .

I am no longer my fathers son

• i'm kinda buggin too cause i used to have the title "mr wizard" and now i'm just "medium rare" peace, stein. . .

guilty?
    peace, stein. . .

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Endless Flyer up in here.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    i'm kinda buggin too cause i used to have the title "mr wizard" and now i'm just "medium rare" peace, stein. . .

guilty?
    peace, stein. . .

LOL

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I went from Soul Cousin #1 to that NAGL dude.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Endless Flyer up in here.

same here. beats the hell out of being "alltime loser" or whatever that was

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I should check in more often.

Love the new design logo TD. Sorry it has to appear alongside the dingleberries under Mike Henderson's thong.

Well look who it is, Mr. 100 things about Soulstrut lister himself. Mr. J.Roots crew! Good to see you around. Dingleberry are definitely naygle on my logo mark, you can see what they background is brown. Get your Bear scarf ready.

T.Ditka

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Everyone should get a 30 pack of old style and a 30 sack of sliders from White Castle and settle in for a long greasy super bowl.

-J.Rootforthe(former)hometeam

I was serious about the logo - it's fly!

Thanks man. I'm torn as to whom to root for. My heart singing a Love Supreme while my mind is in the shadows of Motown. May the best team win>

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    hahaha, this is the post of the week for me

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    hahaha, this is the post of the week for me

Aser's new title will be "Triad Kingpin", if I have anything to say about it...