Have you Ever Walked in On People "Doin' It"?

13»

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    They clearly needed us, as they were turning towards us Then, she started screaming and came and after finished off the dude. We kind of stared in disbelief about what exhibitionist move was just going on in front of us, it didn't even turn me on. It was just weird.

We were left behind and thought that this was something we didn't want to see again. Weird night stuff, especially for 14 year olds...

whoa...um...yeah, that's a little out of the element of normal "exhibitionist"...to pretty fucking weird...and 14 year olds are never hot (unless you are 12-16)...

nah, got me wrong, we were around 14/15/16 years old when we saw that. sorry for not putting it more clearly. i dont remember, but i think the couple was in their late 20's....but yeah, more stories please, this thread is funny as hell...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    I was once getting face from a girl on an open motor boat on a big lake. The Air Force use this part of the country to practice low-level flying. So a Tornado jet goes by us about 400 yards away, 300-400 ft up. Big noise.

We carried on, then dude comes straight over our boat A LOT lower. Must have had eyes like a hawk!

• A few years back I went on a 8-day trip down the Yangtse river from Shanghai to Chongqing. We were 8 exchange-students and about 200 or so retired Chinese people on a pleasure cruise. At night the boat was pretty much totally deserted, and we did all kinds of weird (loud) shit to pass the time while we were on it.

One very pleasant night, nice temperature, the most amazing starry sky, meteors, the works, me and my girlfriend decide to go up to the top deck and "hang out". There was a bunch of laundry hanging out, swaying in the breeze, I mean it was MADE to be, so we start pulling clothes of each other, getting more and more into each other. We??re basically in our own world, I was naked, only her panties remained, when all of a sudden I hear a door slam, and steps coming up the stairs. We were in between all this laundry so we stayed silent (but pretty fucking terrified), I saw dude??s head coming up the stairs, where he paused to light a cigarette.

I made a run for it, as did my girl. I ran towards the front of the boat where there was this huge glass enclosed balcony thing and some dark areas where I figured I could get dressed. However I trip on a powercable and fall flat on my face in front of a window.

I??m a bit dazed from the fall, but I get up, pick up my clothes (I??m still naked), turn around and look through this window into the eyes of eight old Chinese men having a late night poker match in the lounge.

They were just absolutely stunned, as was I, but after a bit I managed to get myself together and RUN out of there. I met my girl later. She hid in a lifeboat!

- J

• My girfriend and I were caught in a car by cops, mid-stroke, in a Las Vegas suburb Christmas eve about 4 years ago.

That is some fucked up shit, to have a cop make you step out of the car while you're trying to hide your hard dick and pull your pants up.