Toothbrush Check

highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
What Kind of toothbrushes do you guys favor?I don't currently use one because I am saving up for a Sonicare electric toothbrush???they are supposed to be a lot more effective at cleaning

Comments

• I use one, some shit with med. things and a flex neck.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    I myself am debating between Oral B's Sonic -vs- Oral B Rotary. Crazy prices and feeling unsure if it's worth it. Recent visit to the dentist didn't confirm a winner. They just indicated both were equally good.

Target has the Sonic Complete Model S-200 for 60 bucks, almost half price compared to the S-320 which just has as the massage function and an extra brush head, which to me doesn't justify an extra $40.

Rotary goes over $100...I call bullshit on that!

• cop a sonicare...

my dentist says it is the best to use and it has some advanced features such as the automatic timer

It automatically shuts off after 2 minutes so you know you did the correct brush time. It also has a slight pause every 30 seconds so you know to move to the next mouth quadrant

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

+

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I don't currently use one

• cop a sonicare...

my dentist says it is the best to use and it has some advanced features such as the automatic timer

It automatically shuts off after 2 minutes so you know you did the correct brush time. It also has a slight pause every 30 seconds so you know to move to the next mouth quadrant

yeah i been using one of these for a couple years. i got the cheaper model for something like $25 off ebay. It works great. Highly recommended.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    SAYIN!

I rock a scuba--cuts brushing time ridiculous.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I don't know what mine is but I can tell you I have an aching tooth and I'm waiting for my dental insurance to start on Feb 1. For the time being I have to chew everything on the right side of my mouth.