guest appearance fever (A3000 R)

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I have heard rumors that Andre 3000 is featured on remixes for the latest singles by Rich Boy and Lloyd. I rarely have access to such stuff, so I was wondering if anyone happened to happen mp3s for proof.I've been jonesing tough to the "Walk It Out" verse. I'm wondering if he's continuing his diatribe on these other folks' tracks.

Comments

• I heard him today on the remix of Lloyd's "You" and he was terrible. I was excited to hear it--I like that Lloyd song[/b]--but Andre was talmbout "but we in the middle of Whole Foods" and rhyming it with tofu and such. Just awful.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I heard him today on the remix of Lloyd's "You" and he was terrible. I was excited to hear it--I like that Lloyd song[/b]--but Andre was talmbout "but we in the middle of Whole Foods" and rhyming it with tofu and such. Just awful.
    I smell hatteration.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I heard him today on the remix of Lloyd's "You" and he was terrible. I was excited to hear it--I like love that Lloyd song[/b]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I heard him today on the remix of Lloyd's "You" and he was terrible. I was excited to hear it--I like that Lloyd song[/b]--but Andre was talmbout "but we in the middle of Whole Foods" and rhyming it with tofu and such. Just awful.

I really like Andre's verse on that remix.

[Young Phonics]I guess you just can't stand to see Black people rapping about anything positive, like vegetarianism.[/Young Phonics]

Andre has absolutely destroyed everything that he's appeared on post-Idlewild brick--Big Boi needs to get him into the studio to do an album quick before this need to prove himself as a rapper again dissipates.

SIDENOTE: My man did try to hate on the "Walk It Out" appearance, under the mistaken impression that it was Katt Williams(?)!

• I smell hatteration.

And when you hear the song for yourself, you'll smell horseshit.

I am a fan of Andre 3000, but even Nas's horrible verse (in which he rhymes "Apple computer" with "givin' me medulla") sons Dre 3K.

And yes, Ed: I, too, love[/b] that Lloyd song. But he is one ugly, ugly man.

Nas's horrible verse (in which he rhymes "Apple computer" with "givin' me medulla")

Nas should never be allowed to rhyme about sex. Ever.

But he is one ugly, ugly man.

Whose idea was it for him to take off his shirt in the video? Dude needs to try and play up his sensitivity or some schitt, rather than trying to be a sex symbol.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    but can a brotha get some mp3s? I would love to see for myself.

I don't listen to the radio, as I have no car.

• You asked for it:

Ask Mel Gibson, Jesus Christ, I'm 'bout the passion

I'd also like to point out that going by "LLOYD" and having a song called "YOU" reeks of underachiever to me. Could you make your schitt any less google-able?

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    You asked for it:

Ask Mel Gibson, Jesus Christ, I'm 'bout the passion

I'd also like to point out that going by "LLOYD" and having a song called "YOU" reeks of underachiever to me. Could you make your schitt any less google-able?
    Thanks.

This isn't what I wanted... because I don't really care too much for the return of The Inc. 3000 still sounds fresh, even with references to Whole Foods. Nas doesn't sound bad either.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    ... and what about that Rich Boy track?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I would really like to hear him rhyme on Throw Some D's... I ain't heard a that though

The official rmx as far as I know just adds The Game

I would really like to hear him rhyme on Throw Some D's... I ain't heard a that though

Has anyone actually heard this?

I keep seeing people talk about it on the internet, but if it was actually out, it seems like it would be huge on the radio down south. Kept waiting to hear it when I was down there last month.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Has anyone actually heard this?

I keep seeing people talk about it on the internet, but if it was actually out, it seems like it would be huge on the radio down south. Kept waiting to hear it when I was down there last month.
    Andre on the Rich Boy track?
    I don't think it exists.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I don't think it exists.

MTV.com seems to believe otherwise:

The duo crop up on the remix to DJ Unk's "Walk It Out," while Dre also surfaces on the remixes to Murder Inc. artist Lloyd's "You" (Nas also has a cameo on the track) and Rich Boy's "Throw Some D's" (which also features Jim Jones and the Game).[/b]

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1547922/20061213/outkast.jhtml

i don't think i've ever heard a bad verse from andre.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I don't think it exists.

MTV.com seems to believe otherwise:

The duo crop up on the remix to DJ Unk's "Walk It Out," while Dre also surfaces on the remixes to Murder Inc. artist Lloyd's "You" (Nas also has a cameo on the track) and Rich Boy's "Throw Some D's" (which also features Jim Jones and the Game).[/b]

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1547922/20061213/outkast.jhtml

Yeah, I got my info from watching the Rich Boy video, which stated there were a bunch of dudes on the remix to the song.

I'll keep looking, I guess.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I think ultimately idlewild flopping was probably the best thing to happen for outkast.

Yo, now
    You and your ni99a shit shaky
    And at the time your heart feel down and broke like Achy Breaky
    Lump in your throat, feel like a trachea, oh dummy
    The pain that's in your chest done made it's way
    down to your tummy, you wide open, you start smokin' wit' ya girl
    She ni99a bashin sayin' you don't need 'em in your world
    Ni99az all dogs? If ni99az all dogs, then what you call broads?
    Felines in heat, meowin' for some yarn balls
    Now you and her done got to drankin'
    Oh now it's really crunk, cause y'all silly drink
    and your girl done got to thinkin'
    She talkin' bout, "Girl you look so beautiful"
    You say "thank you," bein' nice, you try to change the subject
    "Want some beans and rice?" But she's back at you like a pit
    Mixed with a chihuahua--now how much meaner can you get?
    Don't let her have her way with you, she's gonna have a fit
    You're the candy apple of her eye and bout to get bit
    Here's what you do: you
    Grab her by her neck, throw her on the wall
    Say, "B!tch don't ever disrespect me never not at all"
    These simple words can put a pause to half of the applause
    Them black ball laws of balance at all cost

MAMACITA!!!

PAPPADONNA!!!

"Want some beans and rice?"

• regarding that rich boy, there's one with rick ross and the game, haven't heard one with jim jones and the game and andre... would like to though. Here's what I found on it:

http://www.hhnlive.com/features/more/164

"AF: Did I hear there was a remix floating around out there as well?

RB: Yeah I'm going to have a remix coming out real soon with me, Jim Jones, Andre 3000, and The Game."

This was back on Dec. 01, 2006. I'm guessing he just didn't get them on there like he hoped to and settled for just the Game and then added his boys Palow and Termanology. Then Rick Ross probably got chopped onto the song later.

that reminds me, anybody heard that fat joe "make it rain" remix with r kelly, ti, rick ross, lil wayne and baby? Having "Kellz" emphatically singing "make it rain on them hoes" over the chorus just really took that song to another level.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    see i order one bottle then i fuck with one model
    then i order more bottles now i got more models

why does it never get old hearing r kells sing this line

• "don't ask me what my name is, stupid bitch, i'm famous" was the one that made me laugh initially.