HIPSTERS DRINKIN' FORTIES AT THE CLUB...YUCK!!!!

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
So I know I am not the only one that finds it a lil'funny, ironic, and/or disturbing watching hipsters "wild out" in the club with their Miller lite 40 oz.!!!! Who remembers Power Master, of course St.Ides, Mickeys, Crazy Horse, Old English, Private Stock, and too many more to name??!! Oh yeah, remember the 64 oz of Crazy Horse joints...Amir

Comments

• So I know I am not the only one that finds it a lil'funny, ironic, and/or disturbing watching hipsters "wild out" in the club with their Miller lite 40 oz.!!!! Who remembers Power Master, of course St.Ides, Mickeys, Crazy Horse, Old English, Private Stock, and too many more to name??!! Oh yeah, remember the 64 oz of Crazy Horse joints...

Amir

take that shit low-bee.com/forum, SON!

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    back in highschool it was all about swisher sweet blunts and...

shit is gross!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I could go for an S-T period I-D-E to the S

• Wahtever SON!

• i took one of these to the head once. i mean, it wasnt at no club or nothen, but it fukkkkkkked me up. i felt pretty hip there for a minute.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I could go for an S-T period I-D-E to the S

that shit'll put hair on your chest

• These were where it was at.

Damn, can't find a pic of either "Country Club" or "Lazer", those were harsh 40's for under a buck.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Where you been TAR?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Oh yeah, remember the 64 oz of Crazy Horse joints...

Amir

Unfortunately yes. I remember those and the Olde English ones. I used to like Crazy Horse tho. It tasted better than OE, ST. Ides, King Cobra ( ) etc.
    I heard they stopped making it over protest from Native Americans.

http://cita.chattanooga.org/chml.html

(but it tasted good)

• I feel you that stuff will rot ya gut quick fast...I stop drinking that stuff in the mid-90's.

Amir

• i took one of these to the head once. i mean, it wasnt at no club or nothen, but it fukkkkkkked me up. i felt pretty hip there for a minute.

dang abottle of chimay'll have u trippin...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

this is what real headz drink. 24oz of piss.

and these

I used to by 6 pack 16oz cans of this shit from the bodega down in newark for $1.50 when i was 14. That shit used to get me so drunk after like two cans i would wind up passing out in the street. My own friend pissed himself like 4 times after a couple cans of that shit.

but this hands down is the craziest shit ive ever fucked with. We used to call it Liquid Crack. It would make you just blackout or puking everywhere. They probably distilled this shit with motor oil or antifreeze the way it got you fucked up. I remember the one time i sucked one down and woke up the next day laying in my friends living room layed out on his dining room table in front of his whole family covered in fluorescent puke. I heard I was pissing in the middle of the street at cars giving them the finger and i was trying to fight everyone including chicks.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I never even heard of Country Club until I moved out west, but it quickly became my 40 of choice, even knocking the Crooked-I brew off the top spot. There's just something awesome about a nasty malt liquor being called "Country Club."

• PINK CHAMPALE, MIDNIGHT DRAGON.

i still have a promo crazy horse t shirt somewhere.
    my homie has a button down schlitz short sleeve.

aside from that..why do mostly all rich kids wanna be poor ? with all that $$$ they still cant buy it.
    like class...your either born with it or not.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    bleh.
    i drank 3 OE800s when i was 14. last time i fucked with malt liquor.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    So I know I am not the only one that finds it a lil'funny, ironic, and/or disturbing watching hipsters "wild out" in the club with their Miller lite 40 oz.!!!! Who remembers Power Master, of course St.Ides, Mickeys, Crazy Horse, Old English, Private Stock, and too many more to name??!! Oh yeah, remember the 64 oz of Crazy Horse joints...

Amir

Yo,

You forgot about the 40 ozs of Magnum and Midnight Dragon. I used to drink the Ole' Gold and Pink Champale shiznits too. It's a wonder I still have a liver after that.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. I'm gettin' a headache just thinking about that Magnum (charcoal-filtered).

• nothing for nothing, but in the days when the Soul Kitchen was live & kickin, copping 40's of Colt 45 didn't seem ironic, but ahead of the curve. Cats come thru and fuck thangs up.

• ive only sipped on a 40 once in my life. its the nastiest thing ever. well, next to southern comfort.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

aside from that..why do mostly all rich kids wanna be poor ? with all that $$$ they still cant buy it.
    like class...your either born with it or not.
    living vicariously through malt liquor and "whut it dew?!?"

• bleh.
    i drank 3 OE800s when i was 14. last time i fucked with malt liquor.

sounds painful. i remember when 2 and out was the verbal start of the evening and the literal end. shit would alway be spinnin for some reason.

we had one friend in high school who would never throw up. so in his honor we had St Ides day...he must have drank close to 4 40s over the course of a ridiculously stupid day. i swear he turned green. he didnt throw up either.

the last way i could tolerate drinking 40s was drinking them down ot the top of the label (oE) and then pouring in a pina colada wine cooler. taste of the tropics, wed tell ourselves.

its been a loooong time, thank god

the best part of the 40s we drank was that they were stolen off the beer train.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I remember drinking a 6-pack of tall-boy Magnums and then fallin' in the mud outside the club while play-fighting with one of my boys. I was fuuuuuuucked up. I fuckin' crashed my whip off a couple of 40s of Ole' Gold and a bottle of L.I. Ice Tea.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• what up george...but that was when cats who drank the shit in the streets and on the corners also drank it at the soul kitchen...people today are just like "YAAAY I got a 40 of Miller Lite!!!! Whatever! Miller Lite, Bud, Miller, etc. is soda pop next to a 40 of Malt Liquor! Stop frontin' you Wllliamsburg thugs..LOL!!!

Amir

• did anyone drink ghetto coffee - yyou cop a 40 of OE and a 16 oz of Guinness. Drink half of the OE then pour the Guinness in the half bottle of OE and proceed to get more fucked up than you can imagine!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Anybody else use to play '80oz to Freedom'? Duct-tape two 40's to your open palms, have a friend twist the caps, and pray that you can down both before pissing yourself. My group of friends in college stopped playing after we tried it with Steel Reserve. That shit was not pretty.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    that guinness + malt liquor concoction is the most genius thing ive heard today

my favorite 40 is OE, and i give a gasface to mickeys. no i am not poor, but im not rich either, and i like bang for my buck when binge drinking.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    called 'edward 40 hands' here

Anybody else use to play '80oz to Freedom'? Duct-tape two 40's to your open palms, have a friend twist the caps, and pray that you can down both before pissing yourself. My group of friends in college stopped playing it after we tried it with Steel Reserve. That shit was not pretty.

some call that edward fortyhands.
    retahded.