Wants: Fondle Em, Money Studies, Skalpel, BOC

highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
edited January 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Looking for the following records. Nothing too rare. Highly interested in dealing with someone who has multiple items on the list since I need shipping to Japan!Boards of Canada Remix Related[/b]:Michael Fakesh "Surfaise" (The Trade Winds Mix) 12"Mira Calix "Sandstrings" (Boards of Canada Remix) 12"Bubbah's Tum "Dirty Great Marble" (Boards of Canada Mix) 12"Slag Boom Van Loon "Poppy Seed" (Boards of Canada Mix) 12"Meat Beat Manifesto "Prime Audio Soup" (BOC Vegetarian Soup Remix) 12"Skalpel[/b]:Sculpture 12"Skalpel LPBreak Out 12"Konfusion LPMoney Studies[/b]:Piano Overlord "Tease EP"Piano Overlord 7"Hollertronix #1 12"Hollertronix #2 12"Diplodocus 12"Kon & Amir College Thug Night 7"***I am interested in other early money studies analog releases too[/b]Fondle 'Em[/b]Lord Sear "Alcoholic Vibes / Stak Chedda / My Hindu Love" 12"Cage "Mersh / 4 Letter Word" 12"MF Doom "Greenbacks / Go With The Flow" 12"MF Grimm "Do It For The Kids" 12"The Boulevard Connection "Sut Min Pik EP" 12"Also, while I don't want to buy them individually...if someone who has some of the above records also happens to have some Now Again 7"s for sale, I'd definitely be willing to purchase them at the same time!peace..

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Lord Sear "Alcoholic Vibes / Stak Chedda / My Hindu Love" 12"
    Cage "Mersh / 4 Letter Word" 12"
    MF Doom "Greenbacks / Go With The Flow" 12"
    MF Grimm "Do It For The Kids" 12"
    The Boulevard Connection "Sut Min Pik EP" 12"

These records should be available quite easily in Japan for bargain prices. Start at disk union and work out...

peace.

• Yeah, I know I can find them eventually but I just want to complete my fondle 'em discog

• you don't need the siah & yeshua ep on fondle 'em, do you? i have an extra...